Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Tic.Tac.Toe

An Air Horn woke Katie up. She couldn't help it, she bolted up to see James in the doorway, with the forever known Air Horn. "Glad to see somebody is awake." He said through giggles as he walked into the room. "I was perfectly fine with sleeping, till you woke me up!" Katie said with some anger and, goofiness? "I got it for my Birthday yesterday, supposed to use it on my little brother, he never gets outta bed, especially if it was time to see the psychiatrist." He said again, through giggles. " Well, I can just scoop him outta bed if that helps." Katie offered. The triangle on her stomach seemed to open really slightly, then close almost as fast as it opened. James was to low brow to notice it though.

"So, does your family hear us and not do anything, or are they extremely hard of hearing?" Katie asked. "You know, I would shock you again, but I don't wanna damage any more of your wiring," James said, looking like he was genuine about it? They talked on and on until they reached the subject of her functioning. "I would tell you, but I'm sort of broken, so I would be lying," Katie said, she had just cheated the system, but James had another way of getting answers. "Well then, let's get you fixed," he said with a smirk. Before Katie could do anything, he powered her down, grabbed a wrench, and begun to work on the wiring in her legs.

Did James have a crush on Katie???
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for another short chapter, my schedule is a bit funky this week, but I wanted to get this up. in the next chapter, I'm gonna go over to see how Jr and the others are holding up. have an awesome and safe day.