Status: Hope you enjoy! Please note this is my first time putting out one of my fanfictions. Also, I do not own FNaF SL, Scott Cawthon dose.

Never Underestimate

Promise not to tell.

Katie woke up to silence, weird. It felt as if somebody fixed her wires, thank God. James had to fix it sometime, and Katie took this as a sign from the dear Lord above that he had to have some common sense. Suddenly, something in the air turned off, and she knew exactly what was off. '3' she thought. 'Two' she turned her hearing down to almost mute. 'One'. An airhorn blew, it was somehow still as ear breaking. she turned her hearing up, and realizing she had closed one of her eyes, she squinted up to see the all-to-familiar James with the all-too-familiar air horn. She smiled and open both eyes giggling. "Whats funny?" James asked pulling out the also all-to-familiar shock box thingy.Katie surpressed her answer through giggles. "You and your air horn." she finally managed to say. "You always use it. "Well, its the one thing that wakes up my little brother, so I figured it would work on you, and it does." Jame's face went straight. "Now, I've been stalling for a long time now," he said, stern. "Now I need my answers. So how do you work." Katie knew he was serious but was still in a chortle mood, and couldn't take him literally. "I thought you fixed me, shouldn't you know how I work by now?" Katie asked. James pressed a button. Shock. Fames stepped closer. Katie didn't pass out. "How do you work." Jame had asked again. Katie looked at him. Shock. Step. Katie didn't pass out. James was right in front of Katie. "How. are. you. built." James asked. "Anything, what type of coding would be awesome!" he seemed frustrated. Katie stared at him blankly for a second, then, she stuck her tongue out at him all silly and stuff. James couldn't help it. He broke out laughing. Katie smiled. She must have made give up because he slid the box thing into a corner.

James stood up and walked up to Katie, both of them still giggling. James used the chair Katie was still tied up in to balance himself. "You know what," He finally managed to say. "I give up, you officially made me give up." "That's sort of my job." CircusKatie giggled. And it was. It was what she did best! For a moment, they just stared at each other, then, CircusKatie reached up and kissed him on the cheek, after that, her battery ran out and she powered out. 'Gee, talk about the right timing.' James thought to himself as he walked up the stairs to dinner. Looks like he was gonna get to know this girl easily.

All was quiet, all was still, all was calm, all was normal, all was as supposed to be. Expect the fact that Jr saw the whole ideal from the window. The whole thing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Whew! took a long time yo get this chapter out. Anyways, hope you enjoyed and I'll try to get another one out. And as always have a safe and fantastic rest of the day!