Lip Gloss and Black

16.

Jayde spent the next week fixing the new interns' messes. She was honestly surprised three people could screw so much up in just a day's time. Along with a brief apology for the long wait, she tossed in an extra free shirt. As she sealed the last of the packages and placed the shipment stickers on top, she glanced at the computer screen. She moved the mouse over to the model picture section on the screen and bit her lol.

Glancing around to make sure she was alone, Jayde quickly clicked on the link and began scanning the pictures he had uploaded recently. She frowned, almost every model picture was of that blonde girl, Meghan. Hearing someone coming towards her, she quickly got out of the pictures and set the computer to rest mode.

"Hey baby, " Zack smiled kissing her cheek.

"Hi Zee," she smiled back.

"What's wrong babe?"

Jayde shrugged, "Just tired."

Zack nodded, "Yeah I am too. How about we go back to my place and crash out for a while? Then we can go out for breakfast if we wake up early enough to catch it."

She thought about it before nodding, "Yeah sure why not? I've got the next couple days off anyways. "

"Awesome, let's go then."

~*~

Zack and Jayde laid cuddled up on his bed watching tv. She loved the felling of being in his arms. Zack placed a kiss to her forehead and hugged her closer to his body.

"I love you so much Jay, "he whispered in her ear.

She smiled, holding back tears, "I love you so much more Zee. I've given your proposal some more thought..."

Zack waited for her to continue on but realized she drifted off to sleep. He frowned slightly but hoped for the best anyways and closed his eyes to sleep as well. All throughout the night, the couple had crazy random dreams about each other. Jayde had to wind up staying awake after a particularly disturbing dream involving the couple and Meghan.

She sighed deeply and rolled out of bed quietly. Stumbling her way out of the bedroom, she found the bathroom and turned the sink on to splash some cold water on her face. After that, she did her business, washed her hands and headed down to the kitchen for something to drink.

She grabbed a soda from the fridge and headed out back to smoke and enjoy her drink. She realized it was late enough in the morning she was able to watch the sun rise. She loved the sight and colors in the morning sky. On her fourth cigarette of the morning, Zack joined her at the long black metal table, kissing her on the lips before sitting next to her.

"How long have you been up? "

"Just before sunrise."

Zack nodded and grabbed for her pack of cigarettes.

"I had some crazy ass dreams dude," Jayde sighed. "I had to get up they wouldn't go away. "

"I did too, I just forced myself to sleep through them."

"I tried but it didn't work."

Zack nodded, "We should leave town for a few days."

Jayde raised an eyebrow, "Yeah right, you guys are headed back to the studio soon and I've got work of my own to do."

"It'll be at least another month or two before we're in the studio," Zack shrugged, "And as for you, why don't you just move in with me? Quit your jobs and come help out at VU."

"You want me to move in with you, really?"

"Why the hell not? I think it's an awesome idea. There's plenty of space for your artwork, Icky is in love with you as much as I am. I think this could totally work Jay."

"Really?"

Zack nodded, "Really really. So what do you say?"

Jayde grinned, "Hell yeah let's do this!"

Zack returned the grin, "Awesome. Let's go out for breakfast then we can go get all of your stuff from your mom's. And I'm totally serious about that get away too."

"I'll think about it, " she winked and kissed him.

Xxxxxx

After a big breakfast the couple went to Nancy's house to pack Jayde's stuff and let her mom know what was happening. At first Nancy was heartbroken to see her baby girl move out again, but knowing it was with Zack made her feel relieved. She made them promise to stop by after settling her stuff in at his house for dinner, which Zack gladly promised to be back.

At dinner with her mom, Jayde found out that her mom was planning a trip to aunt Jane's house and would be gone for a while. She was happy her mom and aunt were friends again. The couple left shortly after dessert so Nancy could get some rest for her trip.

Back at Zack's house, Jayde found herself hanging her shirts and jeans in Zack's oversized closet. She was smiling like a fool, happy to have agreed to moving in with him. Zack was happy he asked her to move in as well. He was currently setting up her art room. Once Jayde was done in their room, she joined him in the art room.

She wrapped her arms around his waist and stretched up to kiss him.

"Now about this trip I'm planning.."Zack began between kisses. "I wanna go back to that cabin we shared in Colorado."

"I'm sure it's long gone by now Zee that was like a month ago."

He grinned, "I know it is, I bought it."

"Excuse me?"

"Yes ma'am it's ours," he squeezed her tighter to him and kissed her passionately.

"You sneaky little fuck you," she giggled.

"You have no idea baby cakes."

~*~

The following morning the couple made their way to VU for a few minutes. Jayde was in a great mood until Meghan cornered Zack and began talking about stupid crap. She kept her cool until the model began touching him and trying to cozy up with him. Growling to herself, Jayde made her way over to three pair and wedged herself between them, facing Zack.

"Almost done here baby? We've gotta get packing if we wanna get there decently early."

"Actually," Zack began before shutting back up seeing Jayde glare. "Yeah, let's go."

Meghan scoffed as the couple began walking away from her. Jayde looked over her shoulder and flipped her off with a wink.

"What is your problem babe?" Zack asked as they exited the building.

"Oh I'm sorry, did you need more time for your side chick?"

"Jayde."

"Ya know what Zee? Go ahead back inside to her. I'm done trying."

"Jayde come on stop!"

"No fuck you. Obviously agreeing to anything with you was the wrong decision to make. She's obviously more important to you than I am."

"That's not fair and you know it!"

"You know what else isn't fair?"

He crossed his arms over his chest, "What?"

"Having more of her pictures than any other model! You've got gorgeous ladies modeling your shit every damn day yet she's got the most pictures uploaded!"

"Oh my god you're turning into Gena dude."

"No I'm just a dumbass who let you in when I clearly shouldn't have. Don't worry my shit will be out of your house before nightfall."

"No!"

"You've obviously got a thing for her. I'm not a moron Zee,"she sniffed. "And to think I was going to say yes to your proposal."

She started to walk off only to be stopped by him grabbing her arm. He made her face him and wiped away her tears. He then pulled her face closer to his and kissed her with so much force, her fingers yanked his hair hard. He backed her up onto the hood of his car and leaned them back until they were laid out on it, not breaking the kiss once.

"We can't get arrested for this," Jayde giggled once she needed air.

He chuckled into her neck, "I know. Let's go home and continue this and then pack for our trip. If you still wanna go with me that is."

She nodded, "I really do."

Zack smiled and helped her to her feet. He placed a quick kiss to her lips before they climbed into his car. The drive back was quick. They barely made it through the door before clothes went flying everywhere, littering the floors. A heated make out session lead to Zack bending her over the arm of the black leather sofa. He placed light kisses down her naked back as he entered her. He smiled, listening to her scream out in pleasure.

~*~

Two hours later, the couple made their way to their cabin. Zack wanted to use it to bring the two closer together. Jayde wanted to use it to keep him away from Meghan as long as possible so that when they'd return home, he wouldn't give the model a second glance. They both hoped for the best with this little getaway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Super sorry for the delayed update!
Thank you for the comments and new recs!
Welcome new readers: )