Warfram

warfram part 6

Ryu says"I still have my sword I will still fight... Umbra says" as will I let us kill them ill so we can leave she gets her sword and tries to move out to attack them... Ryu yells" NO UMBRA!! he jumps out in front of her as the machine fires a beam at her he blocks it with his sword Even though the sword heats up and burns his hands he doesn't let go of his sword he moves up slowly to the machine as it was still firing at him once he was close enough he jumps up and cutes the machine into two... Umbra runs over and says" your hands... The heat was too much but he puts his sword away and says" yes the are burned but I can deal with this pain lest go home he smiles they head to their ships and fly back to the dojo once there we Deeside to rest…. Ryu bandages his heads then says" it will tack a will for my hands to heal but it will be fine... Umbra says" you saved my like Ryu... Ryu says" you would have done the same for me if I was in danger I am going to rest in my room for today I am tired you should rest as well... Umbra says"I Will Ryu don't worry about me you're the one who burned his head she heads to her room... Ryu heads to his room and lays down to rest... Hunter says" hello sister how did it go?... Umbra says" it went well but Ryu saved my life a machine tried to burn me he blocks it with his sword... Hunter says" is he hurt?... Umbra ays" other than his hands being burned he is ok he put the Madison on it so it should heal nicely... Hunter says" that's good then rest well sister... Afu hours later everyone has a rude awakening when the ship's alarms go off... Hunter says" shit the ship is under attack and its damaged everyone get to your ships!... Everyone but Ryu runs to their ships Ryu runs to mack shore no one was trapt in there room or another part of the ship he sees Umbra was trapt by a lard piece of metal he pushes as hard as he can lifting it up he says" go I get it... Umbra calls out then she stands up then she says" thank you b but shouldn't you be on your ship?... Ryu says"I will I just want to match shore no one is trapt in here like you wore I will not leave anyone behind... Umbra says" ok I'll get to my ship don't be longe ok?... Ryu says" I won't I promise he runs off so dos Umbra... at this point the ship was starting to burn from the inside as it shacks violently Ryu gets into the man control center were Vincent would be he sees a lars pip head stabbed him in the chest and has lodged itself into the metal floor Ryu tries to pull it from the floor but it wouldn't bug... Vincent weekly says"it's no use I am bleeding out but lesson to me Ryu you must lead them they will need lvl headed leader after this I trust you to lead them he smiles weekly... Ryu says" I I understand he knew he couldn't save him when he asks" do you want me to end your pain?... Vincent weekly noeds and says" yes... Ryu tacks his sword and says"I am sorry he stabs Vincent in the heart ending his pain Ryu starts to run back down to where his ship is he jumps in and flys his hip out the ship nearly collapses on his ship as he flys out of it he sights then asks" is everyone ok?...
♠ ♠ ♠
(Ryu Hayabusa)...(Tano)...(Salena)...(Hunter)...(Shadow)...(Vincent)...(a shadow Volt Vizer)...(Lotus)...(Salena)...(Umbra)...(Ember)