Reaper and honzo Hasashi

Reaper and Honzo Hasashi Part 4

Scorpion says" I want in control of my Fire Reaper you all would have died if My Bother didn't tell you all to hide when he did I am more dangerous then most man... Reaper says" you and me both lesion I know I don't know anything about you but if you ever want to talk about anything I am here I will lesion to what you have to say without jugging you... Scorpion Says" I mine as well tell you I have lost a lot in my life when I was young my mother died after my bother was born than when I was about 13 my father was killed both I And Genji wore grieving but I had to get up and lead the clan that Mant I didn't have time for my little brother this made us argue then it went to fair he hit me and I rated by punching him he falls down a cliff I never knew it was there we look for him but couldn't find him I thought he died ones I was a young adult I fell in love with my first wife we had a son to gather will I was just coming home from a mission I found my home was completely destroyed
I ran to were they wore but they wore killed I... Reaper says" its ok Scorpion tack your time... Scorpion says"I saw them die they wore killed in front of me but the man I saw lookt and sounded like Sub-zero I was so blinded by my own rage to see the truth I ended up killing his younger brother and his wife finally he got me to lesson to him he showed me the truth I never felt so angry at myself like I was then but he forgave me I fell in love with his Daughter Aurora we head a Daughter to gather but then she was killed I killed the person that killed her he looks down... Reaper says" you have lost so much you're going throw so much pain even know he rubs Scorpions back trying to comfort him... Scorpion says"I do not know why I have to go throw so much pain... Reaper says"I know how you feel I am sorry you had to suffer so much I am here to help you if you need it...
Scorpion Angrly says" I do not need or want your pity... Reaper says"I am not Pitying you Scorpion I truly am sorry If I can help you Scorpion I... Scorpion says" Stop calling me that!... Reaper says" that's your name isn't it what ales can I call you?... Scorpion says" Scorpion is not my real name My name is Hanzo Hasashi... Reaper says" every Well Hanzo its good to know your real name Genji sed your name once but I didn't think anything of it at the time... Honzo says" the reason I have 2difrent names when I died first I was in hell the demon dragon king gave me my power well I all was head The power of fire he just made it stronger for a while I was content living in hell than a man named Quan Chi Scommind me he brin wast me lied to me told me no showed me that Sub-zero was the one that killed my interclan... Reaper says" sad something like this before... Hanzo says"I know but Quan Chi is the reason I don't trust anyone not as I use to any thank you For lessoning Reaper I do preheat it... Reaper says" You are Wellcome Honze but what do I do when its time for us to see the other if your not comfortable with me using your Real name around the other do you just want me to call you scorpion when we are around them?... Hanzo says" yes that is fine Reaper you should go and rest it will be a long day tomorrow he lays down to sleep... Reaper says" every well he gets up and leaves Hanzo room he walks down the hallway heading to his room he walks inside and falls to sleep... The next morning...
♠ ♠ ♠
Ana)...(Bastion)...(D.iva)...(Doomfist)...Genji...
hamzo...Junkrat...lucio...Mccree...mei...mercy...
mora...phaah...Reaper...Reinheart...Roahog...
Sholdier76...Sombra...Symmert...Torbjorn...
Tracer...Widowmaker...Winstion...Wrecking Ball...
Zarya...Zenyatta...Hazno Hasashi...quan chi...