‹ Prequel: A Welcome Burden
Status: Please comment!

Blue on Black

Chapter 13

b]**

Logan and I sat around outside as we enjoyed the warm weather while watching Charlie play with the other children her age. It felt like old times. Times where we traveled together from state to state. The places we had seen. As I think back on it now...those days were the happiest I've ever been. I mean besides coming here and being a mentor to Charlie. I looked down at my phone checking the time. Well time to head to work.

"Time for me to head to work." I said as I stood to my feet.

"Mind if I tag along?"

"Of course not. I'll be right back." I said before giving Logan a peck on the cheek. I walked away towards Charlie where she was playing with a girl and a boy. As I approached she took her attention off of the 2 friends.

"Going to work?"

"Yes. You be good and make sure to be in bed by 9." I said as I hugged her.

"Don't worry mom." I have Charlie a quick kiss to her forehead before rejoining Logan. He took my hand and we went to the garage.

"You have a car now?"

"Yeah. After I got my license, Storm and the Professor got together and bought me this beauty." I explained as I rested my hand on my black Chevelle. I watched Logan as he looked over my car as he walked around it before coming to stand in front of me.

"Beautiful car for a gorgeous woman." I smiled as a deep blush formed on my cheeks. I felt Logan's fingers underneath my chin as he lifted my head back up.

We looked at each other in the eyes as he came close and connected his lips to mine. Instinctively my arms went around Logan's neck as our tongues faught for dominance. Logan pushed me backwards not breaking the kiss and I laid back on the hood of my car. My legs went up and around his waist keeping him in place as we kissed. I broke the kiss when I realized that this was not the right time or place.

"You're gonna be late for work."

"Yeah..." I said as he let me up.

"We'll finish this later." I smiled as I dug through my pockets and got my keys. When Logan got into the passenger seat, I cranked up the engine and put the muscle car in gear. I squealed the tired on the smooth concrete of the garage as I pulled out and went through the opened gate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~


I got to the bar with a few minutes to spare and parked the car. We went inside and Logan got a table up front to watch tonight's performance while I joined the band.

"Who's the guy you came in with?"

"That's Logan." I said as I looked over my list of songs for tonight.

"Oh your mystery man!" I rolled my eyes and shook my head at Matt's comment.

"Anyways here's the set for tonight." I said as I handed the band members the list of songs.

"Sounds pretty good. We all ready?" I nodded my head and stepped up to the microphone.

"Ladies and Gentlemen welcome back! Let's get this started." I spoke into the microphone. As the band began to play this first song I stood back from the microphone and looked right at Logan. He had a smile on his face as I stepped back to the microphone.

"Well, every time that I come home
Nobody wants to let me be
It seems that all the friends I've got
Just got to come interrogate me
I appreciate your feelings
And I don't want to pass you by
But I don't ask you 'bout your business
Don't ask me about mine

Well it's true I love the money
And I love my brand new car
I like drinkin' the best of whiskey
And playin' in a honk-tonk bar
But when I come off the road
I just gotta have my time
'Cause I got to find a break in this action
Or else I'm gonna lose my mind

So don't ask me no questions
And I won't tell you no lies
So don't ask me 'bout my business
And I won't tell you goodbye

Well, what's your favorite color
And do you dig the brothers, is drivin' me up a wall
And every time I think I can sleep
Some fool has got to call
Well, don't you think that when I come home
I just want a little piece of mind?
If you want to talk about the business
Buddy you're just wasting time

So don't ask me no questions
And I won't tell you no lies
So don't ask me 'bout my business
And I won't tell you goodbye

I said don't ask no stupid questions
And I won't send you away
If you want to talk fishin'
Well, I guess that'll be OK
." I sang as the band played the Lynyrd Skynyrd song. When the song ended we started up again as the crowd clapped and cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~


As the night progressed, I watched Logan as I sang. I could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying watching me on stage.

"We're gonna play one more song and then we'll be right back." I said before looking back at the band and nodding my head. While I sang the song, my eyes never left Logan's. He seemed to know exactly why I chose that particular song. There was no doubt in my mind about this song either. We both hadn't seen each other in 2 years. My longing to feel him was just as strong as his. The song ended and the crowd erupted into cheers.

"We'll be right back after this short break." I said into the microphone and as my fellow bandmates put down their instruments. I left the stage and went straight to Logan.

"I've missed hearing that beautiful singing voice."

"I missed seeing you in the crowd." I said with a smile as I sat down next to my love. Logan placed his hand on mine as my bandmates came and sat down at the table.

"Aren't you gonna introduce us Cheyenne?"

"Of course. Logan this is Matt, Steve, Greg, and Donnie. Guys this is my boyfriend Logan." I introduced them as I pointed each man out. They all shook hands with Logan.

"It's nice to meet you all."

"Likewise. You're a lucky man Logan. Cheyenne has great talent." Matt said with a friendly smile.

"I know." I looked between the two men and noticed a bit of jealousy on the face of Matt. I inwardly rolled my eyes.

"Guys if you don't mind. I'd like to have a drink with Logan alone."

"Of course. We'll come and get you when it's time to go back on." Matt said as he got up with the others and left the table leaving me alone with Logan. It wasn't long after they left that a waitress came over with another beer and a shot glass.

"I ordered your favorite." I smiled as I took the shot of bourbon from the tray.

I drank back the shot and slammed the glass down on the wooden surface of the table. Logan and I talked for a little while until the guys came back and we went on stage to play another set of songs.

"I think it's time we stepped it up a notch." I said into the microphone before turning to the band. The crowd seemed to like to the idea as well and the band began to play.

"Night falls and I'm alone
Skin, yeah, chilled me to the bone
You turned and you ran, oh yeah
Oh oh, slipped right from my hand

Yeah

Blue on black
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
A dead man's touch

Whisper on a scream
Never change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
It's like blue on black
." As a short instrumental played, I lit up a cigarette before singing the second verse.

"Blind, oh, but now I see
Truth, lies and in between
Wrong can't be undone, oh no
Well it slipped from the tip of your tongue

Yeah

Blue on black
Tears on a riverĀ 
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
A dead man's touch

Whisper on a scream
Never change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
It's blue on black

Blue on black
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much

Blue on black
Tears on a river
Push on a shove
It don't mean much
Joker on jack
Match on a fire
Cold on ice
A dead man's touch

Whisper on a scream
Never change a thing
Doesn't bring you back
It's blue on black

Yeah, blue on black
Yeah, it's blue on black
Yeah, blue on black
."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~


As another song ended it was time to close out tonight's show with one more song. I looked at my band members and with a nod of my head they began playing the next and final song.

"I've given up
On society
Up on my family
Up on your social disease

I've given up
On the industry
Up on democracy
Done with all your hypocrisy

All of the chaos
And all of the lies
I hate it

I'm wasting here
Can anyone wash it all away?
I'm waiting here
For anyone to wash it all away
Wash it all away

I've given up
On the media
Feeds my hysteria
Sick of living down on my knees
I've given up
On morality
Feeds my brutality
Fuck what you think about me

All of the chaos
And all of the lies
I hate it

I'm wasting here
Can anyone wash it all away
I'm waiting here
For anyone to wash it all away
Wash it all away

I won't change for you
And I can't take the pain
There's nothing you can do
And there's nothing you can say

I've given up
On everything
Up on everything
Up on everything

I'm wasting here
Can anyone wash it all away?
I'm waiting here
For anyone to wash it all away
Wash it all away

I'm wasting here
With everyone just wash it all away
I'm waiting here
For anyone to wash it all away
Wash it all away
Wash it all away
." The cheers erupted through the building as the song ended.

"You guys have been great! Goodnight!" I said into the microphone as the crowded bar continued to cheer. I left the stage and met up with Logan. Once he paid for the beers he had drank we got into my car and headed back to the mansion.

We got back to the mansion in only a few minutes thanks to traffic not being as bad as it usually is. I parked my car into the garage and shut the engine down. Logan followed me as we exited my car and went inside. When we got to our bedroom door I stopped.

"I'm gonna check on Charlie. Make sure she's in bed." I said and Logan nodded his head before going into the bedroom.

I went to Charlie's door and slowly opened it. I stepped into the room to see Charlie already in bed and judging by the way she softly snored, she was fast asleep. I bent down at her beside and gently placed a kiss on her forehead and she stirred.

"Mom?" Her small sleepy voice said with her eyes still closed.

"Yes sweetheart. Just wanted to let you know I was home. Go on back to sleep." Charlie nodded her head slowly and fell right back to sleep.

I moved some of her hair from her face before leaving the room quietly. I went to my room next door to Charlie's and closed the door behind me. I could hear the shower running. The bathroom door was cracked open and I went inside. The scent of Logan's shampoo and body wash sent a shiver up and down my spine as I slowly stripped off my clothes. I stepped into the shower as Logan washed out the shampoo from his hair. My hand went down to his soft member and I began slowly stroking him. Logan's eyes opened and looked at me as he groaned.

"You don't know how bad I've missed your touch."

"Then I'm sure you've missed this as well." I said in a sultry tone as I got down on my knees. Logan's eyes followed me as I continued to stroke him before slipping his cock into my mouth.

"Oh..my God.." Logan said as he closed his eyes and bent his head back.

I sucked his member slowly and gently almost in a teasing fashion. Logan's hand entangled in my hair pulling ever so slightly. It gave me enough pressure to speed up my actions. I held onto the back of Logan's thighs as he began to move his hips. He slipped his member from my mouth and brought me back to my feet.

"Let's take this to the bed." I nodded my head and Logan swept me off my feet.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he stepped out of the shower and walk through the bathroom. Without breaking his hold on me, Logan laid us down on the bed and attached his lips to mine. As we kissed he took my hands from his body and placed them above my head. His lips left mine and went to my neck and bit the sensitive spot that he knew got me going before kissing down my body.

He stopped as he got to my lower body and looked up at me. I watched him as I bit my bottom lip. Logan smirked at me as he teased my folds. I groaned in pleasure as his tongue found my sweet bud. His flicked over it and sucked on the pink button. Logan placed his arm across my hips keeping me still as he licked my pussy like a delicious popsicle.

I never wanted him to stop and that wish was granted. With Logan's skilled fingers and tongue, he sent me over the edge and I came into his mouth. He looked up and smiled at me as he licked my juices from his lips. Logan dragged his tongue back up my body sending more shivers throughout my body before connecting with my lips again. I could taste myself on his tongue.

Logan pushed my legs farther apart and positioned himself as he looked deep into my eyes. I felt his cock tease my entrance.

"Please Logan." I said in a breathy moan.

"Please what Chey?"

"Please make love to me. I need to feel you inside of me." I moaned. Logan's smirk came back before he slowly pushed his cock into my core.

"Fuck Chey. You're so damn tight." Logan commented as he put his arms behind my neck.

He let me adjust to his size and I wrapped my legs around his waist letting him know I was ready. He pushed in and out of my slowly as he kissed under my chin. I laid my head back farther into the pillow as his movements sped up. His erect member pumped in and out while he removed his lips from my neck and to my breasts. With each hard thrust the harder he sucked on my nipples. Our moans filled the room.

I wrapped my arms around Logan's back and dug my finger nails into his flesh before flipping us over. Now that I was on top, I had control. I grinded my hips into his living how deep his cock was inside of me. I sat up and rode his cock as I felt that sensation build up inside my stomach.

"Fuck Logan...I'm so close." I moaned out.

"Me too. Cum with me baby." I sped up my grinding and bouncing. My nails grew and I dug them into Logan's pectoral muscles.

My head flung back as I came on his cock and his load shot inside of me. We both moaned in pleasurable ecstasy and I collapsed on his chest. We breathed heavily as we came down off of our hormonal high. I rolled off of Logan and laid down beside the man I love. His arms wrapped around me as he brought the blanket over us.

"I've missed doing that with you." I said as I closed my eyes.

"I did too. I love you so much Cheyenne."

"I love you too Logan." I said looking up and kissing him softly.

"Rest sweetheart. Then we'll go again."

"Why wait?" I questioned with a sultry look in my eyes as I licked my bottom lip. Logan smiled and crawled back on top of me with a kiss. Time for round two.
♠ ♠ ♠
**Any thoughts on this chapter? I meant to post this yesterday
but I got extremely busy but at least I got it out today!

So get down to that comment section and let me know how I'm
doing. I'd really appreciate it!**