‹ Prequel: A Welcome Burden
Status: Please comment!

Blue on Black

"Logan please don't go."

"I have to Chey. I have so many unanswered questions about my life. I have to know the truth." Logan said as I walked with him to the door.

"Let me go with you then."

"Cheyenne you'd be safer here. After what happened...it would be best if you stayed." He said as I blocked his path.

"I don't want to stay here. Please...please don't go." I felt tears brimming the rims of my eyes as I looked at him. Logan placed his arms around me before kissing my lips gently.

"I'll be back Chey. Don't you worry about that. I love you so much sweetheart."

"I love you too Logan." I said letting my tears fall. Logan's arms pulled away and he walked out the big double doors.


**DISCLAIMER!!

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING to do with the X-Men franchise or anyone associated with it.

I DO OWN all of the original characters and the making of this story.

NOTE!

The title of this story gets full credit to Five Finger Death Punch for their song Blue On Black**
  1. Chapter 1
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
    Please comment!
  4. Chapter 4: You're Leaving?
  5. Chapter 5: Show Her
    Comments are welcomed!
  6. Chapter 6
  7. Chapter 7
  8. Chapter 8
    Please comment!
  9. Chapter 9
  10. Chapter 10
  11. Chapter 11: The Truth
  12. Chapter 12
  13. Chapter 13
  14. Chapter 14
    This chapter contains sexual content! You've been warned!
  15. Chapter 15: Trouble in Paradise
    2nd update of the night!
  16. Chapter 16
    Final update tonight!
  17. Chapter 17
  18. Chapter 18
  19. Chapter 19
  20. Chapter 20
    Please remember to head over to my blog and vote!!
  21. Chapter 21
    Head over to my blog and vote on what you want next!!