Winter Comfort

Jocelyn June has always been a noble woman. Unlike her superhero colleagues, she doesn't display superhero strength or abilities but has made it her life mission to improve the lives of the populous. Constantly inspired by the Avengers, Jocelyn rose through the ranks of S.H.I.E.L.D, showing incredible potential and fiercely protecting the organization's mission. However, following HYDRA's compromise, the events of civil war and the antagonization of former Golden Boy Avenger, Captain America, Jocelyn had sunk into a deep depression. Lost in what her pursuits are and consumed by the guilt of ever having aided HYDRA in any way, Jocelyn is a shell of her former self. With no direction and lost hope, Jocelyn finds an unlikely aid, the now criminal Captain America who finds comfort in. But with the Captain self exile and ruined reputation, how will Jocelyn love a man so right yet so wrong from what she believes.
  1. An unlikely save.
    Preparing for another Saturday at the office to distract herself from her thought, Jocelyn bumps into an estranged friend.
  2. Never had He Ever
    Down by the local bar, Jocelyn finds her self engaging in some trouble and his name is Steve Rogers