I'm Not Boyfriend Material

I can Make This Work

It had been a few days since they had their date. She couldn't help but run that conversation through her mind. He felt that she was too good of a girl to get involved with. Little did he know she could be a down right bitch she wasn't always the nicest. She decided since she didn't have to work tomorrow she would prove to him there was more to her then meets the eye.

The next day she sent him a text " I want to meet up. Today" and she sent the message.

About fifteen minutes went by and he replied " Busy".

She sighed " Include me in your plans" she replied.

About another ten minutes went by " You sure?" was all it said.

Casey took a few minutes to think about it. And really think about it. She barely knew him but knew his life was likely dangerous. Could she actually see herself having a future with someone like that? One thing she was certain about.

You never know if you don't try.

" Yes" she messaged back.

" I'll pick you up, your house 10pm" his reply came back.

Casey looked at the time it was around seven pm. She decided to get herself dressed up for the part if she was going to prove herself. She put on short short jeans, and a black tube top with red stilettos. A little before ten she heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Sam.

He chuckled " What on earth are you wearing?" he asked as he bit his bottom lip.

" Just some clothes" she told him shrugging her shoulders and grabbing her purse.

" Ready to go?" she asked him and he grinned.

" Sure" he said watching her lock the apartment door.

" Get in the car" he told her as he held the car door open for her.

" So what's the plan for tonight?" she asked him as she got in and he got into the drivers side.

" We're going to head down to an abandoned playground, have a client needing a hit" he said as he started to drive away.

" You're taking me to a drug deal?" she asked surprised. " That's cool" she replied quickly not wanting to prove him right.

" You wanted to be involved in my life this is it" he told her rolling his eyes.

" Oh you misunderstood me, I am more then excited for this" she told him with a wink.

" Sure baby girl" he replied with a chuckle.

Before she knew it they were at the park. He stopped the car and put it in park. He got out of the car, slowly Casey did as well. He went into the backseat and pulled out a little baggy.

" So once the customer gets here walk upto him and sell him the coke" he told her putting the bag into her hands.

" Why me?" she asked him getting nervous she had never been around this hardcore drug before. Or anyone that used it.

" This is my life. If you can't handle it" he started to say when she cut him off.

" I was just nervous he might hurt me that's all" she lied.

" No one is going to hurt you. I will be right here" he said going upto her and gently kissing her.

She kissed him back " You will be fine" he whispered into her ear.

He took a seat on the hood of his car and lifted Casey up so she could be sitting beside him.

" You look hot by the way" he told her as he put his hand on her thigh.

" That was the plan" she replied trying to keep herself calm.

" Nervous?" he asked her and she shook her head no.

" Liar" he told her with a laugh.

Before she could respond a pair of head lights came into view. She slid off the car and started to walk over to the car. She peered over her shoulder to see Sam also got off his car and had his hand in his pocket. She walked over to the car seeing as the person wasn't getting out.

" Got the stuff?" the guy inside asked her.

" Got the money?" she asked him.

He nodded and handed it to her, she quickly counted it $300. She handed him the bag and off the person drove.

" That wasn't so scary was it?" he asked pulling his hand out of his pocket and lighting a smoke.

" It was actually kind of fun" she said giving him a smile and handing over the money.

He took the money and counted it as he smoked " You're short. He ripped you off" he told her as he put the money in his pocket.

" Wait what?" she asked him as her heart dropped.

" Yup a thousand short" he told her.

Casey felt like she was going to cry " I'm so sorry Sam, I will get you the money" she told him.

" He's gone, I will worry about my reputation tomorrow, my issue is I need that money tonight when I hand it over to the cook, without it he's going to slit my throat" he told her not blinking.

" Do you have that kind of money in your account?" he asked her throwing his smoke onto the ground.

" Uh no. But payday is Friday I can get it to you in three days" she exhaled she can't believe she fucked up so badly.

He rolled his eyes " That will not work. I'll make you a deal. I'll take it out of my pocket and you can pay me back" he told her with a sigh.

" And I will I promise" she told him.

" But you need to give me something now" he told her.

" What?" she asked him.

" I don't know whatever you feel like to show me I'll get my money back" he told her shrugging his shoulders.

Casey sighed there was only one thing she had right now. Her body. She walked over to him and started to kiss him. He kissed her back and grabbed onto her ass. She shoved her tongue into his mouth as the kissing intensified.

She slid her hand down the front of his jeans and felt his bulge. She unzipped his pants and slid them and his boxers down.

" You're huge" she gasped looking down at him as she got down onto her knees.

He chuckled " I'm not fully hard yet baby girl" he told her and gasped as she started to give him head.

She moved her mouth up and down his hard dick that just kept getting harder the more she went. He grabbed onto the back of her head and began fucking her throat. Casey for some reason never gagged while giving blowjobs so she was able to take all of him into her mouth.

" Fuck that's good" he moaned as he continued to thrust.

He pulled out grabbed her to stand up and shoved her onto the car onto her stomach. He pulled off her shorts and underwear and shoved a finger inside of her. She moaned as he moved his finger in and out of her. She knew he moved down because she felt him licking her clit and fingering her.

" Fuck Sam that's good" she moaned.

He was using three of his fingers to fuck her and was sucking on her clit. He suddenly stopped and slowly inserted himself into her.

" Shh it's ok I know it's big" he told her as she did gasp when he went inside of her.

Slowly he began to fuck her.

" Faster" she moaned out.

He instantly picked up the pace and began fucking her very hard and fast. He grabbed ahold of her hips and continued to give it to her. After several minutes Casey felt herself tighten.

" Fuck Sam don't stop" she moaned as he kept thrusting in her very hard and deep.

She screamed in pleasure as she came all over his dick. About fifteen minutes had passed. Sam pulled out of her.

" Turn around on knees" he ordered.

She quickly did what he asked. He shoved himself back into her mouth and shoved himself in and out hard.

After a few minutes he moaned out "fuck" and released his huge load in her mouth. She just swallowed it and looked up at him breathing hard. He helped her stand up and put himself back into his pants.

" That was amazing" she said as he put her shorts back on.

He nodded and grabbed a smoke and lit it, giving her one also.

" You passed the test. Just wanted to see what you would do to make up for the short money. The money was exactly there" he told her with a grin.

" So you manipulated me into fucking you?" she asked him furious with him.

" Not at all, you're the one that started sucking my dick. I just wanted to see what you would do" he told her.

She went to speak again but he cut her off " You wanted to show you have what it takes to be with me and you did that, this is your last chance to run if it's too much for you" he told her.

She stayed quiet for a few minutes before she spoke up " I want to be with you. No matter what it takes" she told him.

He smiled " That will be the last time I trick you anyway, that was my last customer for the night let me take you home" he told her grabbing her hand and gently kissing it.

She nodded and went with him to the car.

" Prepare yourself once we get to your apartment we're going again, you're fantastic to fuck" he told her holding the car door open for her.

" So are you, I can't wait to get my hands on you again. Once isn't enough" she said getting in the car as he closed the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?