I'm Not Boyfriend Material

What's wrong with you?

Things had been going well for Casey and Sam, without realizing it they had been together for two months already. Things had changed they were no longer spending every second together. Sam now had a key to her apartment and after working for a few hours would let himself in and would stay with her till she went to work. Sam always dropped her off at work but had someone come and pick her up. Sam didn't want anything to happen to his business or Casey this was the best solution.

" I just realized what today is" she said randomly as Sam was kissing her neck.

"Its Thursday" was all he said.

" no we've been together for two months today" she told him with a laugh.

Sam pulled away and looked at her " congrats on being my longest relationship" he said as he leaned in and kissed her.

She pulled away "how is that possible, you're older then me" she asked him.

He sighed "don't ask if you don't want to know" was his reply.

" so you were a hit it and quit it guy" Casey said for him.

" yes but not right away, we would fuck for a few weeks. I'd get bored or someone new caught my eye. I'd be with both for awhile sometimes too" he told her.

" you're right I shouldn't have asked" she said with a sigh and laid down on the bed.

He climbed on top of her and looked down at her " two months is a long time, if I wanted to just fuck you and go I would've done that a long time ago. You have nothing to worry about" he told her.

" I promise, you're my girl" he said as he slammed his mouth on her kissing her hard. He ran his hand up her shirt and squeezed her boob hard.

Casey moaned " Sam I've got to be at work in a half hour" she told him.

Sam smirked and got off her and took her phone, he left the room and came back a few minutes later.

" not anymore, consider it an anniversary gift" he said taking his pants off.

" I'm confused" is all Casey was able to say.

" I promised your loser boss fifteen grand to find someone to cover your shift" he told her as he was sliding off Casey's pants.

" that's great and all but I need that shift rent is due soon" she said to him as she helped take her pants off.

Sam rolled his eyes he got off the bed and grabbed his wallet from his pants. He threw some money onto her bed.

" that's ten grand that will cover your rent and give you some extra spending money" he told her.

" SAM, I like to earn my money. I'm not one to just take hand outs" she told him even tho it was tempting.

"Listen you're my girl, I want to spend the day fucking you, if it makes you feel better you can pay me back" Sam told her.

" but Sam" she started to say when he shoved his dick into her mouth.

"Shut up already" he said with a laugh and began thrusting in and out.

Sam like always liked dominating her sexually and Casey enjoyed it as well. Something about being taken control over excited her.

" fuck Casey" Sam moaned as he continued to slam into her mouth.

Casey knew he was close so she grabbed onto his ass taking all of him in. She was right of course within a few minutes he had finished. Sam ripped off Casey's underwear and picked her up slamming her into the wall and inserted himself into her. Casey gripped onto Sam as she dug her nails into his shoulders. Within minutes he moved her onto the bed and continued to slam into her. Normally Sam pulled out but this time he didn't.

"You're so sluttty letting me finish inside of you like That" Sam said as he lit a smoke.

" I didn't let you, you did it on your own. And I'm not a slut" she told him annoyed.

" trust me you're a slut. But you're my slut and mine only" he told her.

" what's gotten into you"? She asked him. Sam wasn't always the nicest but he was never this crude.

He shrugged his shoulders not even bothering to reply. He finished his smoke and looked at Casey.

" here's how I see it, I'm done pulling out I like finishing inside you. So you need to get on the pill or that iud thing. But for now I'm not done and I know you aren't either, want to try something new?" He asked her.

" there's so much wrong with that statement" she said with a sigh.

Sam didn't wait for her to reply and reached into her night stand pulling out her dildo.

" no idea why you still have this" he told her as he pushed Casey down onto her knees.

" Sam what are you doing?" She asked him a little nervous.

"You'll see" he responded and slid the dildo into her.

Casey felt him move it in and out of her. She then felt one of his fingers going into her ass.

'Sam stop" she told him.

"You'll be fine you'll like it" he said as he slowly kept fingering her. It was uncomfortable to say the least then came another finger.

"Please stop" she said to him.

Instead of stopping he shoved his tongue inside of her as he kept thrusting the dildo inside her pussy.

"Sam" Casey tried to say but it ended up coming out as a moan.

He continued to shove his tongue in and out of her ass.

" get ready" was all he said to her as he inserted his dick into her ads.

"Ow Sam fuck stop" she groaned in pain.

"You'll be fine" he told her as he turned the dildo so it was vibrating inside of her.

" I'm serious stop you're hurting me" she told him.

" just a little bit more" he told her as he continued to fuck her ass.

Casey realized no matter what she said he wasn't going to stop. She continued to groan in discomfort. Sam on the other hand picked up the pace and was moaning in pleasure.

" Fuck I should've done this awhile ago I love your ass" he told her.

" cum" he told her as he kept fucking her.

She just glared at him as she turned back to look at him. He kept fucking her until he finished inside of her.

"Ride me with your ass" Sam ordered her as he was still rock hard.

"No" was all she said as she took the dildo out of her and went into the bathroom locking the door behind her.

Casey slid to the bathroom floor sobbing. Never in a million years did she think Sam would do anything to her without her consent. She felt like he raped her pretty much. Not even a minute later there was a knock on the door.

" go away" she told him.

" casey please let me in I'm sorry, I got way out of control I shouldn't have done that to you" he told her. He sounded apologetic but who knows.

" I should've listened to you with you not being ok with it, please let me n" he said.

Casey let out a deep breath and slowly opened the door.

" what the fuck is wrong with you?" She asked him as she stood there in front of him.

" I got carried away, there's no excuse for it. Are you Ok?" He asked her.

" No" was all she said.

" I'm so sorry please forgive me" he said as he tried to go hug her.

Casey stepped back away from him "I want you to leave my apartment" was all she said to him.

" casey please I'm beyond sorry" was all he got out when Casey cut him off.

" I said leave. I don't want to be near you right now" she told him.

Sam nodded his head and started getting dressed.

" tell me this before you leave, why?" She asked him.

Sam scratched his head " I thought you liked being controlled and that it would be a huge turn on, being spoken to like that and having me do whatever I wanted to you" he told her as he looked down.

" I'm truly sorry I'll talk to you whenever you're ready" he told her as he left her bedroom.

Casey watched him leave she looked out her bedroom window and saw him unlocking his car. Without even realizing why she grabbed her apartment key and ran outside to him.

"Sam" she shouted to him when she got outside.

He turned and looked at her " I forgive you" was all she said.

Sam walked towards her and gave her a big hug as she cried into his arms.

" I'm so sorry" was all Sam kept saying.

It was at this moment Casey realized not only how damaging and toxic their relationship was, not only how low her self worth was. But also how she somehow had started falling for this man.

This man who clearly had a lot of dark things inside of him, who maybe just maybe could turn into a good guy. The good guy for her that she needed all along. Maybe she would be that girl that would help him be a good guy.

One thing she knew for sure, Casey was way over her head with Sam.
♠ ♠ ♠
Apologizes for any spelling errors on my cell phone