I Thought the Jetset Life Was Gonna Kill Him

Wrong

‘’I’m gunna go to bed, guys. Night.’’ Gerard waved, and walked off to his bed room. That left me with Frank, Ray, Mikey and Bob. We were pretty drunk, and I guess Gerard wanted to go to bed before he wanted to join in.

‘’Youu looked pretty today!’’ Frank exclaimed, taking a sip of his beer.
‘’I was at a fuckin’ funeraall!’’ I yelled, frowning.
Ray and Bob laughed, and we turned on the TV.

**

‘’We’re alone now,’’ whispered Frank, smiling.
The others had gone to bed, leaving Frank and I alone on the lounge, both off our faces.
‘’And what’s that supposed to mean?’’ I giggled, walking over to sit by his side on the lounge.
‘’Hmm… I think you know!’’ He exclaimed.
Then he leaned forward and kissed me. His lips were moving quite fast, and I had a hard time keeping up with the rhythm.
Then his tongue licked my lips, begging to enter my mouth. I foolishly allowed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth.
I pressed myself up against him, pinning him to the lounge with the weight of my body. My arms slithered around him, and he quickly removed his shirt – and mine.

**

‘’W-w-what the fuck, Jenna?’’
I opened my eyes sleepily, and looked around. Frank was lying next to me, and Gerard was standing next to me.
‘’I… Frank, what’s going on?’’ I asked, shaking him to wake him up.
‘’W-we… oh god! We fucking slept together!’’ He yelled, jumping out of the bed.