I Thought the Jetset Life Was Gonna Kill Him

Goodbye For The Second Time

‘’W-what? We did? Oh my fucking god, we did. We were drunk. Fuck, Gerard, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to… I…’’ I stuttered, climbing out of bed and hugging him.
‘’You two are… together?’’ Questioned Frank, rubbing his eyes. Gerard nodded, and glared down at me.
‘’See what alcohol does to you?’’ He stated sharply, frowning and pushing me away.
‘’Because you can talk,’’ I muttered, storming out of the room.

**

I walked around Gerard’s house, utterly confused.
‘’Gerard?’’ I called. ‘’Gerard, where the heck are you?’’
I ran around the house, searching frantically for him. But I couldn’t find him. He wasn’t here.

‘’Mikey?’’ I yelled. I heard someone yell in reply, and I ran into the direction it came from. Mikey was standing in Gerard’s room, looking almost as confused as I was.

‘’Where’s Gerard?’’ I asked, looking around the room.
‘’I don’t know. He stormed out. But he told me to give you this.’’ Mikey handed me an envelope, and exited the room.

I loved you… and I thought you loved me too.
You’ll be happy with Frank once I’m gone.
I always thought he liked you anyway.

Goodbye, Jenna.


I re-read the words over and over, every word bringing a tear to my eyes. I knew what he meant. He was going to try it, again.
♠ ♠ ♠
ugh.
i hate this story now. >_>;
i might stop writing/updating it.