I Thought the Jetset Life Was Gonna Kill Him

You're Beautiful To Me

‘’G-gerard, no. I love you, and only you. We were both drunk. If I could change time and have gone to bed with you that night, I would. But it happened, and I can’t go back on it. Lets just try to forget it, as hard as that may be,’’ I explained, taking his hand into mine and pressing it to my cheek.

His tears slithered down his cheek, and then onto my hand. I shivered, and shuffled closer to him. I think I did love him. I didn’t feel incredibly strong for him, but I s’pose I had tricked myself into loving him. But maybe I didn’t trick myself. Behind the drugs, booze, depression and tears, there is a wonderful guy.

‘’I want to forget it, I do. But I c-c-can’t. It isn’t that easy, Jen, you and I both know that. Everything I touch you, I can’t help but think that he got to touch you before I did. It hurts, and it sounds stupid, selfish and wrong. I love you more than anything. But I…’’

Before he had the chance to say anything else, I pressed my finger to his sweet lips. He looked confused, and I grinned. When he decided to stop trying to move my hand, I leaned in closer, and pulled my finger away at the last minute. Then, I kissed him, putting more passion and love into my lips than I ever had before.

I could feel his smile, and I was then sure he was going to keep breathing – for now at least. His arms slithered around my waist, and my fingers clung onto his raven black hair.

‘’GET A ROOM!’’

I pulled back, and saw three thirteen-year-old guys laughing and pretending to vomit. They just wish they could be in my position. After all, I was kissing the most wonderful man on earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
no, i didnt die.
;D