Round Here

Chapter 29

I felt myself being shaken awake. I didn't want to open my eyes, but then I did. We were going home today. The movie was done being filmed and we all survived. I opened my eyes and saw Johnny above me.

"Good morning," He whispered smiling.

"What are you doing?"

"Taking in how beautiful you are."

"How sweet," I laughed.

"Are you excited?"

"To go home and sleep in my own bed? To go home and see my precious dog?"

"I take it you are?" I didn't reply, but instead kissed him. I pulled away and looked into his eyes.

"What time are we leaving?"

"Around 3 in the afternoon."

"When is everyone else leaving?"

"When they leave I guess. Want to get up and say goodbye to everyone?"

"Sure," Johnny got off of me and then helped me up. I got dressed while Johnny took a shower. He stepped out of the bathroom fully clothed. We packed all our stuff to get ready for check out. We left the room and headed to Preston and Dave's room. We said goodbye and soon were off to say goodbye to Ehren, Dico, Steve-O, Chris, Wee-Man, Bam, Jeff, and Magen.

"Bye you lovers," Bam said hugging me.

I laughed and asked, "Are you going to hear any wedding bells ring over in West Chester?"

Bam's face instantly turned red. I knew then that he was planning on proposing, and I was happy for him and Magen. I hugged him again.

"Good luck," I told him.

"The same to you."

We left the last hotel room that was on our list. I was kind of sad that I wouldn't be seeing everyone everyday anymore. That was the one bad thing about leaving. We were in our room when Johnny finally said something to break the silence.

"So Margaret I was thinking."

"About what?"

"That when we get home we can start planning the wedding," A huge smiled spread across my face. I went and gave him a huge hug. That was the one thing I wanted to hear.

"I would love to do that." I said my arms around his neck. His arms were around my waist. I leaned in and kissed him.

We left the hotel and headed to the airport. We waited a few hours before getting on the plane, but that was okay. I had coffee and chocolate chip muffins from Starbucks to keep me occupied.

I sat in my seat on the plane. Mine and Johnny's hand were clasped so tight. I rested my head on his shoulder as we flew over the country. I drifted off to sleep. I didn't have to think of a better life this time. I knew I already had everything I wanted and nothing could get better than that.

The End.