Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Twenty

There, in the front door, was a gaping hole. It didn't go all the way through, but there was a hole at least half way through it; very thick door. And on the floor in front of it ... was blood. Blood that trailed all the way to the stairs, staining the white carpet that lead up them. I heard Clair's soft gasp as her eyes caught sight of the scene, but ignored her calls for me and I walked slowly up the stairs, following the blood spots.

When I was up to Justan's room, where the trail ended, I heard things being thrown around. Then, his voice cut through the crashes.

"You dumb ass!" He shouted, to what seemed to be himself. "You scared her! You hurt her! You fucking asshole!" When I pushed the door open slightly, I saw the room in ruins, and Justan sitting on his bed, his head in his hands. He was talking to himself. "What? Who's there? Claireese is that you?" I nearly jumped out of my skin when I crashed back to reality. By the time I realized that he was coming to the door, it was too late, he had my wrist. "What ... umm .." He didn't seem to be able to put a sentence together. I guessed that he had hurt that girl from the bar, but there was still that little bit of hope that he was talking about me.

"Yes sir?" I asked, earing myself to be pushed against the nearest wall. My eyes squinted shut, and I braced myself for pain.

"Don't you call me that Lil. You don't need to." He whispered right by my ear, causing shivers to interfere with my calm demeanor.

"Wh-what did you just call me?" I asked in a much softer whisper than his own.

"Lil." He repeated, not even trying to hide that he'd called me by a nickname for the very first time. "I-I'm sorry." He mumbled, his face coming closer to my neck. My breath hitched in my throat as, for the second (well, technically third) time since I've been with him, his lips pushed down on my "hot spot". "I-I didn't mean to get upset." He mumbled against my skin. I couldn't breathe, let alone respond. "Would you tell me what you were trying to tell me earlier?" Finally, I caught my breath, and found my voice, the first thing on my mind to be the first to pass my lips.

"I thought you were going to be gone until this afternoon." I whispered, causing him to chuckled. His chuckle seemed intoxicating at the moment, and I really wanted to kiss him. No Lillith, no you don't. Tiffany warned me, and for once it made me feel crazy.

"I was trying to think, and came back early." He nuzzled his face into my neck, causing friction somewhere I didn't need it at.

"I-I...umm.." I wanted to tell him I felt uncomfortable, but .. I didn't really, and I didn't really want him to yell at me again. "I need to finish cleaning .." Was the brilliant excuse my brain came up with.

"Okay .." He mumbled, pulling his face out of my neck, but didn't bring his body away from mine. "I have a room you can clean." I nearly groaned, thinking he would make me clean the mess he just made. Instead, he opened a door that was near me, and gently pushed me in, closing the door behind himself before flipping the light switch on. "Now, you can clean, once you tell me what the he- I mean, what was going on with Matt." He calmed himself, surprisingly.

"Okay, I fell asleep after you guys left last night .. and well, Matt came in and woke me up really early this morning. That ticked me off, so I asked where you were, and he said you got drunk with some chick and weren't coming home, then I changed because it was hot," I motioned to my clothes, "And Matt was about to leave but I asked him not to because I'm afraid to be alone at night, and he laid down with me. Then this morning, I woke up and he wasn't in the clothes he laid down in last night .. and I'M SORRY." I said quickly, the last part coming out clearer than the rest.

"So .. let me get this straight. Matt told you I got wasted with some chick, I wasn't coming home, then laid down with you after you changed," I begged with my eyes that he heard why I changed, "because you were hot," he added, causing my to smile inwardly, "and then stripped in the middle of the night?" I just nodded, his assumption of the previous night pretty much accurate. "I'm gonna kill the bastard." He growled before turning and stalking for the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright. Y'all have no idea how much I just wanted to just go ahead and post this yesterday. But, suspense is a good thing for books and/or stories. I have only one more pre-written chapter, and I need to get my ass in gear, lol.

iraisah - Why HELLO new subber!! I stared at you're avatar-thingy-dot and I think it might be broken .. =/ it didn't do nothing ..... lol, just kidding .. but I found that funny I really stared at it for about 20 minutes ...

Em - very nice words there, lol. You'll see ^0^ I have no idea where the story's going exactly, but I hope not to disapoint you .... you're kewl 0w0

kt-scissorhands - thanks again for teaching me how to spell scissors ... I hope I just spelled it right ... hmm ... I'ma check ... yersh .. okay. lol. Anyways, yeah's, he's being a real tool .. but it'll all work out ^w^ I've always wanted to do that tooo!!! almost did .. but I fell off and onto the stairs ... =/

xXHauntedDreamsXx - I'm glad I'm being all mysterious....shit I can't spell...anyways .... you're awesome =3

xXMrs.MccrackenXx - Okay, I had to minimize this and read you're name while typing it just to spell it right, lol. I can't spell wortha shit >.< Anyways, I don't think I've seen you comment before *hugs* HELLOOOO THERE!! :3

x_xSharpiex_x - Well I don't think I've seen you comment before either .. you prolly have .. but I suck at paying attention, lol ... and you pretty much wrote it all anyways :P But, thank you very much, I 'preciate it ...

I have a serious question .. does me doing this ^ make you wanna comment? Seriously, I wanna know, lol.
Oh, and just so everyone knows .. the old layout fucked up ... which pissed me off ... sorry ... and it took me forever to notice. Again, sorry. But, there's a new one! ^0^ Which you prolly noticed ... =/ But I <3 Nightmare Before Christmas!!! =3
Okiez, BYE!