Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-five

"I still can't believe you busted his nose." Claudia gushed.

"Me either." I said, not even paying attention to my surroundings. I was too deep in my thoughts to realize when Clair walked in. She wouldn't let me clean the blood, so she did it herself. I wouldn't be surprised if she cleaned my mess too. That girl was amazing. But at the moment, my mind was on Justan-Jeremie. Yep, I'm still in shock. So, after Clair cleaned him up, he stormed out. Where did he go? Well, I guess that's really none of my business. I did want to know though, considering he's been gone for over an hour. Honestly, I was worried.

"Man, what the hell happened?" Clair finally spoke.

"I got upset and tore the room apart, and then I broke down, and he came in and tried to comfort me and..... Whack!" Without thinking I spoke..... Again.

"Oh." Was all that came out of her mouth, and then came the awkwardness.

"So why was he mad?" Claudia asked, stupidly might I add.

"Because she busted his nose..." Clair said slowly.

"No." I answered like the idiot I was. "He got mad after I got back out of his lap. He's mad because- "

"Because he doesn't want to loose someone he cares about, and he knows it's happening."
♠ ♠ ♠
kt-siccorhands - Thanks for the comment chicka!! =D I love your smileys! They make me smile! And I doubt that he was thinking about his nose much either xP

Okay, so ... I fucked up my hand ... Dunno how, I just did.... I was writing today and it swolled up .. so I won't be able to write for long .. but I've been trying really hard to get the next chapters written ..... So if you're a constant reader, don't be upset with me if there aren't many updates .... But, I won't be a huge sissy, I will still write ... I'll just have to take breaks, so it'll take a while ... =( Sorry ...