Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-seven

"Well, now that you're here, I'm beyond alright." I turned around and my grin grew as I looked at Matt's astonished face. Hate me does he? Care about me? Choose one, but it isn't both.

"You weren't just serious." Wow, is he retarded or what? I guess so.

"Of course I was serious, I was just looking for you." I walked toward him slowly, and felt a pain for how I was about to use him. Well, he did say he liked spending time with me. Then, something dawned on me. I never once spent time with two boys at once! That's why! They get so jealous! Momma, you are a genius!

"I want to stay at your place for a little while." I smiled as I headed back up tomy Justan's room.

Not even paying attention to who I was passing, much less who was in the room, I grabbed one of my bags, looked through it, and headed out. Well, we'll see who I choose now.

"You ready?" Matty smiled at me. He seemed happy to finally be spending some time with me. Then again I said seemed.

"Yeah." We began to walk out the door and toward Matty's car.

"What the hell are you doing?" Damn. Tell me about it.

"Going over to Matty's for a little while." I smiled back at Justan and continued to walk. With a glance at Matt, I could see he was nervous ... and scared.

"Why?"

"I'll explain when I come back." I hollered before slamming the red trunk lid.

"Wait!" For fuck's sake! Just leave us alone! No, I wanna know what he has to say.

I stopped mid-way getting into the car and nodded at Matt as he slipped into the driver's seat. Without much thought, I walked over to Justan.

"Yes?" I asked politely.

"Please don't do anything with him." What? He's not being an ass? "I don't care what else you do, just please don't fuck him." Afraid he might show you out?

"Alright, I won't." With a smile, he pulled me into a hug. Why are you gonna listen to this turd? You'll see.

"Promise?" He breathed into my ear.

"Promise." I smiled back at his grinning face as we pulled out of each other's embrace.

I laughed when I heard a car horn beep from behind me. Boy, oh boy was I glad Justan didn't bitch about this. Maybe he did trust me?

With a slight wave, Ijogged walked back over to Matty's car and got in. I giggled a bit, quietly. This would be fun.

I waved again to Justan -who was standing on the porch still -as we pulled out of the long-ass driveway.

"So, what was that all about?" Matt glanced at me as he sped down the deserted road I remembered from my first moments with Justan.

"Oh, nothing. Just saying goodbye." I smiled at him. Now, it's all a matter of love. But who's gonna win?
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm sorry. I've been busy. I went to Vegas on ... Monday ... Stay the night (In the New York, New York hotel, it was fucking' awesome!!) and then I had to catch up on a couple of projects and assignments in school, then had my mom who I had to comfort for a while because someone she cared about had to go back across the world (to Scotland, I live in the US) and ... so I had no time... And I won't a much time next week either, so I'll try and update quickly in the next ... day. Sorry ... Well, if you care, I'm sorry, if not, okay then, you just wasted your time reading this!! lol.