Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Thirty-eight

"C'mon Matty! Over here! Look at that, isn't it cute!?" Matty made a big mistake and took me to the zoo. Not just any zoo though, the exotic animal zoo. You know, the zoo with animals that are nearing extinction. I saw a baby panda bear, and was pulling Matty with me. He hadn't objected my hyper, bubbly attitude yet, only carried a grin on his face.

"You like animals?" I could hear the “happiness” in his voice.

“Yeah! I love them!” I blurted out like a little girl.

“Good, animals are cool.” He smiledcutely my way.

“They are, though!” I squealed, pulling him toward the koalas this time. I heard him laughing at my childish behavior.

A loud coughing of someone near use made me look around, it actually scared me! Then, my eyes set on a head of dark, tousled hair. My eyes narrowed slightly, but only for a second before I continued, walking faster now.

I grinned when we stopped at the huge cage with the cute mini-bears in it.

“Awe!” I couldn't help myself, they were so darn cute! They’re actually adorable... Wow, big, bad Tiffany thinks something is cute. I smiled, and looked over to Matty; who wasn’t the least bit interested in the cute koalas. Instead, his eyes were transfixed on our intertwined fingers.

When my eyes trailed from our hands and back up to his face, I grinned at him. I can’t say that I didn’t see his face slowly coming down toward my own. And I won’t deny that I leaned up toward him. I honestly just wanted to know if there were any “sparks” there. Yeah, I promised Justan that I wouldn’t have sex with him. I never said anything about kissing.

It was actually amazing. We were just really getting into it, when someone walking by shoved my shoulder so hard, I pulled out of the kiss. I grinned up at Matt when he looked down at me with curious eyes. When his eyes landed on my grin, he pulled me into a bone crushing hug.

“I think I love you.” He whispered as he pulled me as close as physically possible. My grin faltered slightly, but I just hugged tightly back.

Lil! Aren’t you worried that brown-noser might be here spying on you?! I just sighed and laughed slightly in return.

“Come on Matty! I want some ice cream!” I giggled, and pulled Matty along with me toward the little ice cream booth-thing.

“Oh god! Not more to add to your hyper-activeness!” The fact that he was playing along and acting like nothing happened made my smile grow, and my feelings for him grow along with it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I just had to add another chapter. That last one was short, and I wanted to say how awesome I thought that new spell check thing was ... 0.0 Wow! Makes things a lot easier for me!!! Yay!