Sequel: Stolen
Status: There's a sequel after all.

Sold

Forty

"Okay, so...how about we just hang out here today? No going out." I suggested, and Matty nodded at me with a sincere grin that made it futile to even fight not to grin back. So, we decided to ignore being intimate and just act like friends would. Just me and him, and for the past 7 days, that's worked out pretty well.

"But, what do you plan to do in this stuffy old house?" He laughed lightly. With the way he acted sometimes, I was surprised his parents left him home alone to go shopping, let alone a second honeymoon to Beleize!

"Aw, don't say that Matty.. Your house is nice." I grinned over my shoulder at him -he was sitting at the table -from the stove, as I made breakfast. Of course, he'd attempted making me breakfast. Which is the reason I was up at 8:00 in the freaking morning, when I don't need to be.

"Yeah, yeah." He mumbled, not letting me get into teasing him again. I didn't blame him really, I've been picking at him since 6:30 this morning when he woke me up by burning something that was beyond repair by the time I'd stumbled down the stairs.

"Alright! So, what do you want to do in this "stuff old house" of yours?" I tired my best to mimic him, only to fail horribly, causing us both to laugh hysterically.

"I could name a few things," he mumbled in a sigh. Keep in in your pants! Tif seemed to be real territorial lately, like she owned me or something. Nothing at all like when he first tried to get with me.

"I still don't see why we have to stay in!" He muttered as I put his waffles and bacon in front of him. Because we're always so close to Justan's and he's always following us. I wanted so badly to say it, but wasn't sure how Matty would react, so I told only half the truth.

"Well, I don't know. Just want to stay in I guess." And then the stupid part I hated admitting to people. "Besides, I don't like you spending so much money on me." I grunted, hoping he hadn't really heard me. But, of course, his barking laugh just had to prove me wrong.

"Okay babe" -a nickname he'd picked up on calling me -"we won't go out." He laughed lightly again when she saw my flushed face as I sat down to eat too.

"Well, I like to spend money on you." He mumbled as he got up a little while later to rinse his plate. I stifled a laugh at his childish response to something that had happened nearly 20 minutes beforehand.

"Alright! So .. what do you like to do?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant, as I rinsed my plate right after him. Thankfully, I've learned to control my hunger, and I had been fed properly.

"I like to watch movies." I groaned and he looked at me curiously.

"We already did that!" I complained. Today, I wanted to do something ... different, but didn't know what. Besides, we watched so many movies, I was surprised there were more that hadn't been watched.

"I like to watch porn." He wiggled his eyebrows, letting me know it was just a joke, and causing me to laugh.

"I'll pass." I laughed.

"Well, I do like to blast my music up and dance like nobody's watching." Usually, I'd be against this. But, seeing as he closest neighbor was woods away, I beamed at the idea.

Why not?
♠ ♠ ♠
Voila ... Or however you spell that ... I didn't update earlier this week, because Tuesday I was busy all day .. and, as sad as this sounds, I spent nearly the whole school week (out Tuesday for Veteran's Day) trying to catch up to my new classes. Thankfully, I have, and I can get back on track. At the moment, I'm going back and editing all my chapters.

Oh! And if you wouldn't mind ... Go check out my stories that I brought over here from Quizilla. I know, it kinda sounds wrong to ask this of you .... But I really need to know if those stories will be worth anything. =) Thanks so much!