The Only Difference Between Bill Kaulitz and Brendon Urie Is Press Coverage

'We All Fall Down'

When I woke up Tom had his arms around me, his face like practically in my boobs. But hey Tom liked to snuggle with any body that just happened to be in his bed.

"Um...Tom?" I pulled his sleeping body off of me and he turned over on his other side.

I climbed out over him and jumped down from the high bunk.

Bill was in the front drinking a huge cup of coffee. His hands were shaking already from the caffeine.

"Hören Sie auf, meinen Bruder zu schrauben!" he yelled when I jumped down from the bunk.

"Bill stop it."

"I'm just joking," he smiled, and held his arms out for me.

I fell into them readily.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"How long has it been since we had sex?" he whispered in my ear.

"Bill it's been two days," I smiled.

"But it seems like forever doesn't it?"

"Maybe to you, but I'm good for now. You can have me tonight once I shower."

"Yeah you're right. You stink," he teased and pushed me away.

"You're so mean!" I slapped him.

"Only for you Tara Kaulitz," he smiled and kissed me.

I kissed him back and wrapped my arms around his stick of a body.

"I miss my babies," I whispered, still holding him.

"I miss our babies too. Anthony's gonna set up the webcam today he promised. He's good with tech stuff."

"Okay good."

Bill sighed. We laid down on the couch for awhile, just thinking our own thoughts.

"Are we gonna have more babies Bill?" I asked, the thought coming into my head.

"I don't know. I would like to. You?"

"When the twins are older. I mean they're still newborns. Oh God Bill we should have never left them with my rents. They need us. Oh my God I'm such a bad parent," all these thoughts just came out and I don't know, I just started to cry.

"Baby stop," Bill pulled me to him to stop the crying. "Kayden and Sophie are gonna be fine with your parents. It's only two months. Don't worry."

"Okay," I wiped away the tears and fell into his arms again.

"Are we in Canada yet?" Bill asked.

"How should I know? I just woke up."

"Eh well it's only seven. Ryan said we'd be in Canada around lunch time. Stop for lunch then Toronto by night," he explained.

"I'm hungry," I declared and sat up.

"All we have is Vitamin Water in the fridge and candy in the pantry."

"Sounds like a wonderful breakfast."
♠ ♠ ♠
yay for three updates a day!!