The Only Difference Between Bill Kaulitz and Brendon Urie Is Press Coverage

Tara Kaulitz, wife of Bill Kaulitz for about nine months or so is dragged along on the TH tour with Panic and Metro Station, what she considers the best tour in the world. But after a couple days it really isn't. She's got a really strong attraction to Brendon Urie...

Plus she has to leave her and Bill's three month old twins Kayden and Sophie with her parents and she desperately misses home in New York City and her friends Jeni, Deidre, and Bea.

But things are better than ever. Remember, this is set in the future, 2010 to be exact. Tokio Hotel has just come out with a new album called 'Just Beginning,' featuring half German songs and half English songs. And Panic has a new album too-'Even Odder' which has much more of their old sound in it.

And maybe Tom will really find love.

Who knows, change is something they've all been waiting for.

This=Tokio Hotel
Image
Ages--
Bill and Tom-21
Gussi-22
Georg-23

This=Panic at the Disco
Image
Ages--
Brendon-23
Ryan-23
Jon-24
Spencer-22

And This=Metro Station
Image
Ages--
Mason-20
Trace-20
Blake-28
Anthony-33 (yeah i no!)

Image
tara-20

Image
bea-20
yeah sorry she's turning emo again. =]

Image
anna-20

Image
jeni-20

This is the sequel to Our Life is Just a TV Show, which is sequel to I'll Jump for you Bill Kaulitz. You don't nesessarily have to read those in order to understand this, but it would really help to get to know the characters and who they are and junk like that.