The Only Difference Between Bill Kaulitz and Brendon Urie Is Press Coverage

In the Morning...

When I woke up I was still lying in Bill's arms.

He was awake already, but I supposed he didn't wanna wake me up. I had been really tired.

"Hey," he smiled and slid down a bit to face me.

"Bill you're so good to me," I sighed and buried my face in his chest. He smelled good.

"That's cause I love you Tay," he whispered and kissed my forehead.

"I wuv you too," I smiled and rubbed my sleepy eyes. "What time is it?"

"Six thirty," he replied.

Wow, I hadn't excepted it to be that early. Well...if it was early and we were up...

We just laid there for awhile and I was really getting that urge.

"I'm bored," I declared.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know," I sighed and put my face to his neck. I was tempted to start nibbling at it, but I wasn't sure if he was in the mood.

"You wanna fuck?"

Hell that was fast. "You sound like Tom. Say 'make love' that's much better."

"So can I make love to you then?" he asked.

"Won't we wake everyone up? And didn't you have enough of me last night?"

"I could never get enough of you baby," he smiled.

"Aw, you're so sweet," I put my face in his neck again and started to kiss him.

"So I guess you want to?" he asked.

"Maybe..."

"Come here," he pulled me over to lie on top of him and just stared at me awhile.

"What are you looking at?" I asked.

He smiled. "I'm just looking at you, thinking how lucky I am."

"You're adorable baby," I laid my head back down on his chest and shivered when he put his cold hands on my waist.

And then he started to sing to me..

"I'm still awake for you
We won't make it together
We can't hide the truth
I'm giving up for you now
My final wish will guide you out
Before the ocean breaks apart
Underneath me
Remember

To me you'll be forever sacred
I'm dying but I know
Our love will live
Your hand above
Like a dove
Over me
Remember
To me you'll be forever sacred..." his voice faded out a bit and then stopped and I reached up and kissed him.

He rolled over on top of me and placed a finger to my lips.

"Shh..."

He slid down a bit and then glided into me and I tried not to squeal but it was just so hard not to. Every single time this was getting better.

"More!" I cried and he pushed harder into me. "Oh yes..."

"Tara shh!" he whisper-shouted. "Baby don't wake everyone up."

Oh right...Tom was right above us. God why couldn't we be in a hotel, I just wanted to scream.

He started to run his fingers along my spine and a moan escaped me. Gosh did this really tire me out.

He pushed harder and I begged for more.

"Well aren't we a little sex machine?" he laughed a bit and did what I asked.

I squealed and he covered my mouth.

"Moan for me," he whispered and brought his whole body down on top of me.

I let out a gasp as he fell on me and moaned a bit for him.

Imagine more dirtiness...

It was around like nine when we finally decided to leave our bunk. We didn't wanna leave. hell I would have stayed in his arms the whole day but I knew they wanted to set up for the concert and get mixed in with the other bands a bit.

I was still tired, so I just stayed in the bunk while Bill went out to practice.

'hey hun, how is the tour?' Jeni texted me.

'its good. we really didn't get much aquainted with the other bands. i guess we'll probly do that tomorrow on our way to detroit.'

'cool. i'm going to an interview now.'

'awesome. so the play is going well?'

'have you seen my new apartment? =P'

'well thats good. you deserve it hun.'

'are you still going to wait another month with bill sleeping next to you every night?'

'uh jen i broke that vow last night.'

'wild monkey sex?!!'

'lol, pretty much. god did we need it.'

'good. and were the twins good with ur rents?'

'eh i don't know. i'm gonna call them on my way to bea's.'

'ok. tell her i said hi.'

'mk. i'm gonna go get ready now. me and gussi are gonna go early.'

'k bye.'

I threw on whatever clothes I found in the back room and then just ran a brush through my hair and put globs of Bead Head After Party on to make it nice and sleek.

As soon as I stepped out of the bus I smiled. Georg was tuning his bass with Jon and Bill was singing quite off key with Brendon playing guitar. Ryan and Gussi were talking and Tom was with Trace showing him how to play that first guitar part in Scream.

“Hi Tara!” Ryan called to me with a smile.

“Hi Ryan,” I called back and walked over to where him and Gussi were talking.

I took the Thermos that was in Ryan’s hand and started chugging whatever was in there.

“Hey!” he protested.

“Ew,” I handed it back to him. “How do you drink black coffee?”

“You get used to it. Panic lives off of black coffee and fast food while on tour,” he explained and took a big gulp of it.

“We’re still gonna go up and see Bea today right?” Gussi asked me.

“Yeah I guess we’re gonna have to take a taxi or something up there,” I replied, realizing that I couldn’t take the whole band with me.

“Okay.”

“Is she your girlfriend?” Ryan asked.

“Yeah,” Gussi went red. Aw.

“And you two wait for all that makey out stuff till tonight okay? I haven’t seen my best friend in months,” I explained to him.

He rolled his eyes. “Fine, Tara.”

“Tomorrow we’re like all gonna pile on Tok’s bus so we can get to know each other,” Ryan explained.

“Yeah that’s good. It looks like everyone is acquainted but me,” I frowned.

“Don’t worry, you’re the only girl on the tour, no one overlooks you. Brendon will probably want to be your best friend within like five minutes. I’m surprised he’s not already. He gets along much better with girls than guys, in a friendship way of course,” Ryan laughed a little bit at the end.

“Yeah,” I giggled and though it was disgusting I stole his Thermos and took another sip. “Okay Gussi let’s go get a cab and visit Bea.”

“Okay,” he followed me as I started to walk off and we yelled a goodbye to everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments=love honeys

oh and sorry it took so long, i promise i'll have more out tonight.