Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

The Light Collects In Your Eyes, Turns And Reflects And Jumps Into Mine

“Paaaaattttrrrriiiiiccckkkkk!!!! I don’t want to wear it!!” I whined as we sat a block away from Pete’s, I mean my, house. He was trying to make me wear my sling I’m supposed to be wear until I get my stitches out.

He sighed. “Chandler Louise Green! If you don’t put this on I will take you back to the hospital and make them force you to put it on!”

I stopped struggling and sighed defeated. I grabbed my sling from his hand and slipped the strap around my neck, sticking my arm in the little pouch. I looked over at Patrick and glared. “You went below the belt, man. You know I despise hospitals.” I looked out the car window sadly.

Patrick moved so he was facing me entirely and put his hand on my cheek, rubbing circles with his thumb. “I know……I’m sorry I just want you to heal faster, be healthy, ya know? I love you so much Channy. I….I don’t want to lose you.” I turned my head in his hand, making his fingers graze my lips. I looked him in the eyes with a questioning look. He looked down, pulling his hand away from face and setting it in his lap. “When the paramedics called me, I guess I was the last person you called, and told me……my world crumbled. I thought I would lose you for good.” He looked me in the eyes, tears streaming from his beautiful hazel ones. “Channy, I love you more than anything in this entire world. I would die for you. I would ill for you. Hell, I’d kill Pete, Joe, and Andy for you, and their my best friends. I not only want you, I need you. You know how my biggest fear when I met you was being buried alive?” I nodded. “I could care less if you knocked me out right now and buried me 6 feet under. As long as your okay…..I could care less. You’re the most important thing to me Channy I…..I cant lose you.” Tears were falling down his cheeks in rivers now, as were they on mine.

I shifted and using only one hand I managed to situate myself on Patrick’s lap on the drivers side so I was straddling him. He looked up at me with pain and bewilderment in his eyes. “What are yo--” I cut him off with a kiss. I kissed him with as much love as I could, put as much, I guess you could say, umph in the kiss. Why I pulled away Patrick’s eyes were as wide as saucers. He opened his mouth to say something but I cut him off. “Did you feel that? All that love I have for you?” He nodded. “Good. So let me tell you something, and make sure it gets through the thickness of your skull. I love you so much that it hurts. I will never, ever leave you. I need you as much as you need me! If you need me to prove it I’ll…..I’ll…..I’ll go and, I don’t know, shank a preacher! Whatever you want!” Patrick was laughing at this point, I guess about the whole preacher thing, and his laugh is just so contagious I couldn’t help but laugh with him.

So me and Patrick were sitting in his far too expensive car, a block from my new [gag] home, us laughing our asses off with me sitting in Patrick’s lap. Boy damn, do I feel bad for whoever passes by. Awkward!

We finally settled down. I smiled a little smile and wiped Patty’s tears with my left thumb. I tiled my head and kissed him. He put his hands on my hips as my arms (sling and all) wrapped around his neck. I tugged at his hair gently like he liked, earning a moan from him. He moved his mouth to my neck, sucking on the one spot on my neck that gets to me. I moaned rather loudly and I could feel him smirk into my neck. I happened to glance out the window as Patrick’s hands ran up my shirt, and I noticed a man, a woman, and a child staring openmouthed at us.

The mom quickly covered her sons eyes and slapped her husband for staring and, judging by his little buddy in his pants, getting turned on. I giggled, getting Patrick’s attention. I jerked my head towards the family. He looked outside and laughed. The wife noticed we saw them and hurried her boys away.

I looked back at Patrick as he looked back at me.

“Maybe we should go home.”

He laughed and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
yesh i know its short but im tired as fuck

anywho!
i have two things to nag about

one!
comments and subscriptions are going up!! yay!! -does robot-
buuuuuuuut even more would make me do.....THE SUPER ROBOT! the most feared and complicated of all dance moves!!
you know you want to see it ^^

Two!
i need peole to enter my contest!
i only have one amazing person and an alost someone entered!
NEED MORE!
if you want to know what happens if you enter and/or win the contest, go back to the summary and look for the chapter called 'contest!'

ily you allllll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
special thanks to any one and everyone who commented!!!

<3Payton