Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

I Can't Slow Down, I'm Scared I'm Falling To Fast

Patrick’s Silver Honda Hybrid pulled up in front of Pete and Ashlee’s house. I guess it’s my house too now, but I can’t bring myself to call a place home without my mom, or my friends, or the house I grew up in. It’s just, and will always be, Pete and Ashlee’s house, and nothing more.

I sighed and looked at Patrick, who was looking at me with a slight frown on his face. I smiled a sad, little, pathetic smile. He frowned deeper and laced his fingers with mine. “What’s wrong, beautiful?”

I smirked at the pet name and looked back out the window back at my new prison. “I’ll never be able to really call this place home. Not without everyone, and everything that I’ve grown up with and loved. My only real family is dead, and my surrogate family is back in Chicago. I have no family.”

A warm hand cupped my cheek and turned my face away from the window. Patrick’s forlorn beautiful face was 2 inches away from my ultimately sad one. His thumb gently brushed against my full pouty lips.

“You’ll always have Family while I’m around. You the closest family I have in L.A besides the band, and no offense to them, I’d rather have you as family.” I giggled as he chuckled. “Okay? You’re never alone while I’m around, and I plan on being around a long while.”

I smiled and nodded. Pat’s lips softly pecked my soft lips. It was a short, but passionate kiss. He pulled away first and touched his forehead against mine, smiling at me, with me smiling back at him.

He murmured, “We should go inside.”

I moaned but nodded, pulling away. I sighed and struggled out of the car painfully. As I kicked my door shut I glanced at myself in the window. Jeeze was my head busted up. Not only was my head cracked from falling and hitting my head on the sink at the hospital (shut up!) but all around my six stitches, my whole left side of my face was yellow and purple with bruising. I grimaced and continued up the stairs to the big fancy home, Patrick hot on my tail. I took a deep breath and braced myself to be bitched out.

Patrick opened the door and lead me through the house, since I’ve never been here, calling Pete’s name. The house was not what expected. It was spotless and looked like a place straight from ‘Better Home and Gardens’.

An un-known voice shouted to us from somewhere in the house. Patrick grabbed my hand and pulled me into a room past the kitchen and dinning room.

We walked into a horrible pink sitting room. Pete was lying down on the couch with his head tilted back and a previously white, but now red, paper towel held onto his nose to stop the bleeding. Ashlee was sitting by him and running her hands through his hair murmuring sweet nothings and salting them with little pet names. I almost gagged. Joe and Andy, who I’ve only met a few times, were by the bay window. And two lanky brown haired guys were sitting on the two sitting chairs. One looked up, and I recognized him a Brendon Urie. Never met him, but I watch Fuse a lot. He jumped up, gaining every one in the room’s attention. He walked up to me in his nice threads. When he stopped in front of me he looked me up and down, making me self conscious and making Patrick stiffen beside me.

He laughed, loud and boyish, making me jump and almost scaring to poop out of me. Me, jumpy? Nah. He grabbed me by the shoulders and kissed me on the cheek, long and wetly. When he stopped I was shocked, and I’m sure my face portrayed my feelings. He engulfed me into a tight hug, surprising me that someone so lanky looking could have this much muscle. I flinched as my lame arm was squashed up against his body and as his fingers gripped onto my, now bleeding I’m sure, shoulder. I tried to hold it in but I let out a small pathetic whimper. He gasped and let go of me, scratching the back of his neck and smiling bashfully.

He chuckled slightly, “Im so sorry! I’ve just heard…well nothing about you,”He giggled. Yes indeed, giggled.”But I really wanted to see the girl who punched, not only her dad out, but Pete Wentz! You have some balls, sexy lady!”

I blushed. I swear I heard Pat growl under his breath, but I dout it. I could here Pete trying to say something to Brendon, but it was all coming out smothered from the towel on his pretty little face. But I can tell you it was nice things he was mumbling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya goes my pretties.

<3Payton