Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

The Missing Peice

Fifteen minutes, and a lot of weird stares later (I was still wearing my pink feather boa and my rainbow hat that had propellers on the top), my wonderful man showed up in his brand new Ashton Martian Vanquish. I once asked him how much that car was, he wouldn’t tell me, said it wasn’t a big deal. But me, being Channy, had to know. So I looked it up online and its price made my heart stop. $228,000!! I never could understand how people could spend that much money on crap like that. I, personally, like older cars, their prettier and more retro.

Pat stopped next to the curb and got out of the much to expensive car. He smiled and laughed when he saw me. ”Nice outfit.”

I smiled and did a 360 degree turn. “Do you like my new ensemble?” I laughed. I stopped as something dawned on me and I pouted and put my hand on him hip and pointed a finger at him. “Now, you haven’t kissed me since I got here, when exactly do you plan on doing that, hmmm?” I asked with a raised eyebrow and my lips still pouted.

He smiled and bum rushed me, making me land on the sidewalk on top of him. I laughed so I didn’t cry out at the pain of my shoulder, but Patrick knew me, somehow he could see my pain. He frowned deeply, and slowly reached up his left hand and gently caressed my shoulder. “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, do you want to go back to the hospital? I can call Pete and…”

I cut his rambling off with my lips, kissing him deeply. His hands slowly moved down to my hips and his thumbs rubbed circles on my hip bones. I ran my tongue on his bottom lip and he opened his mouth eagerly, as if he was a crack addict and I was the crack.

I ran my hands through his hair, gently tugging, I knew he loved that. He moaned into my mouth, proving my point.

I could feel the stares of passerby’s as we laid on the sidewalk making out. I could feel Patrick was uncomfortable with the attention but he didn’t want this to stop anymore then I did, but I begrudgingly pulled away for Patrick’s sake. Besides, we were on the middle of the side walk, we might attract even more unwanted attention from the Paparazzi. That would not be good with the whole ‘jail-bait’ thing.

Patrick pouted a little, but picked me up by my hips and sat me next to him and stood up himself. He smiled down at my confused face. He bent down and pick me up bridal style, much to my protest, and walked to the car.

He looked down at me and smiled. “One day, I’ll be carrying you through the threshold this way.”

I raised my brows, “Like, married wise?” He nodded and I blushed, looking down.

He laughed at me as he opened the passenger door of the car and slid me in and closed the door, letting me buckle myself. He jumped in on his side and started up the car. He held his hand out to me and I took it gladly, lacing our fingers together. “I love you.”

He glanced at me and smirked. “Pfft, who wouldn’t?”

We both laughed and I smacked him on the arm. “Since when did you get so cocky Stump?”

“Since I found this wonderful girl who seems to beautiful and perfect to be mine.” He replied, never taking his eyes off the road.

I pouted jokingly. “Oh. Who’s the lucky girl?”

"You silly." He glanced at me and then back to the road snorting at me. “Your such a loser.”

I brought his hand up to my mouth and kissed it. “Yes, But I’m your loser.”

He smiled. "That you are, baby."
♠ ♠ ♠
115 readers!
and yet only 26 subscribers.
im not gonna bitch at you guys to comment or subcribe or whatever, but i am gonna ask you to, only so i know you like this story 'cus i do and i just wanna know im not crazy for thinking so.

and

my contest!
no one has entered and that makes me really sad : (
I really want to write something you guys want and i wont know that unless someone enters will i?

and

sorry i didnt update for awhile
my cat died and life has been hell
ily all who have commented and subscribed!
you have no idea what it means to me really, you guys are my true source of happiness lately!

<3Payton