Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

Silly Boy, You Speak Of Fiction

I moaned in pain as I awoke from a deep, nightmare filled sleep….again. I cracked my eyes open to see Patrick sleeping in the chair by my bed, hand holding mine, head slacked against his chest with drool coming out of his mouth.

I giggled at his cuteness. God, I love him SO much. He is the most handsome thing walking this earth.

*gags* Cut with the mushy gushy crap! I’m gonna puke!

If you think about it, you can't barf, your just a figment of my imagination.

FINE! PULL THAT CRAP! ‘YOUR NOT REAL YOUR JUST A FIGMENT OF MY IMAGINATION!' YOU BITCH!

…..Hello?…..Ah, whatever, someone is PMSing

I slid my hand out of Patrick’s and tapped on his arm. “Patrick, wake up babe. Wakie wakie, eggs and bakie!” Nothing.

I sighed. Using my only arm I sat up, kicked my legs over the side of the bed, and fell onto the floor.

I yelped, tears brimming my eyes. I had landed on my bad arm. Landed hard. Very hard. I guess my falling had woken sleepy head over there, because as quickly as I fell I was being held in strong arms.

“Channy! Baby! Are you alright?! Do you want me to get the nurse?! Is ther anything I can do?! I want to hel-” at that point I had smacked my good hand against Pat’s mouth to shut him up. I love the guy, but he has rambling issues.

“I’m okay Pumpkin Patty, I was just trying to wake you up.” I slowly slid my hand off his mouth as he laid me back down onto the uncomfortable hospital bed.

“So, you wanted to wake me up so you….jumped off the bed?” He asked, eyebrow raised.

“Maaaaybe……..” I ginned. “So um…..do I get a ‘I’m glad your alive’ kiss?”

Patty laughed and nodded his head, bringing his lips closer to mine, his lips and mine colliding. The kiss was gentle yet urgent, like his life and mine depended on it. Which, in this near death experience, was probably true.

Patrick’s tongue flicked out a licked my bottom lip, begging for an entrance tat I shouldn’t give, considering who may walk in. but, I’m weak for anything that has to do with my Pumpkin Patty, so I allowed the entrance.

Mmmm, yum. For some odd reason, Patrick always tastes like coffee and pumpkins. Maybe its because he loves coffee and his mom’s pumpkin squares, I don’t know.

After a awhile, we pulled away for air. Patricks eyes were closed and a beautiful smile graced his face. He slowly opened his eyes still smiling. “God, I missed you and your kisses.”

I giggled, hurting my arm a bit, but I didn’t want Patrick to freak. “I’ve missed you and your kisses as well.”

His hand caressed my cheek before the door opened, Pat quickly jumping away, reviling Pete, Cole, and Tobi; all of them holding flowers.

I looked up to Patrick to see him blushing madley, then looked back at the new comers. Cole and Tobi were smiling as Pete looked very confused.

Why do I have a feeling this is just the beginning of more drama to come?
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah!
sorry it's so short!
Enjoy!

<3Payton