Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

Set The Needle On It's Path

Silence.

No one said a word for like 34564574764 hours. Okay, I’m obviously exaggerating but no one talked for awhile. Cole, Tobi, and Pete were still standing in the doorway. Cole and Tobi still smiling like fools, Pete still looking confused as ever, Patrick still blushing and me…well I’m just sitting on this crappy bed feeling very awkward. So me, being me, decided to break the awkward silence.

“Are those for me?!” I fake squealed, reaching my arm out to grab the flowers. “Give them here!”

Cole and Tobi took the hint and pushed Pete forward. Pete stumbled forward but regained his composer quickly, handing me the dozen tulips he was holding. My mom’s favorite kind of flower. Thinking of her brought tears to my eyes.

“What? Is something wrong with the flowers?“ Pete asked, looking scared to upset me since last time I screamed at him. “I knew I should have just stuck with roses!” Pete grumbled.

“No, they’re fine. Very pretty Pete, thanks.” His face fell slightly when I called him Pete, but what else was I to call him? No way in in hell was I ever going to call him dad. Sperm donor, maybe. But not dad.

Cole and Tobi brushed past Pete(they like him about as much as I do) and came over to me and hugged me. That’s all it took for my wall, that I worked so hard to build, to come crashing down. I sat ther sobbing for awhile. Pete looked worried but didn’t move from his spot he had been pushed in. Patrick was rubbing my leg and holding my hand. Cole was laying behind my making me lay my head onto his chest. And Tobi was hugging my waist, his head on my stomach.

It was then I realized that yes, I loved my mom and yes, I was going to miss her, but I would never, ever be alone as long as I had these three boys. Patrick was the rock, Tobi was the fun, and Cole was the Oprah.

Why in the hell are you gonna miss the lady who beat you everyday?!

Because, I know my mother, my non-boozed up mother. She would never hit me if she thought straight. Remember the last things she said to me? That was my mommy. Not the one I used to come home to and find asleep in front of the TV with a cigarette in one hand and a bottle of Jack Daniel’s in the other. That was the anti-mother.

By this time I had stopped sobbing and was now just sniffling. I looked down at Tobi to see him looking back up at me with wide, innocent eyes. I giggled, startling everyone.

“Your laughing?” Pete questioned.

I nodded and pointed at Tobi who looked very confused.

I figured I should explain. “When I looked at Tobi his eyes were all wide and innocent!” I snorted. “Tobi is the most un-innocent person I know!” I giggled again.

Everyone stared at me as if I was insane. “I think this is one of those ‘if I don’t laugh I’ll end up crying’ situations.” Patrick suggested. Everyone nodded in agreement.

They were right about that. I was only laughing so i didnt cry. Crying means your weak. I am NOT weak.

I think.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havent updated.
i really dont have any excuses except i havent been in the mood.
: /
i sorrys dears!
ill try and update as soon as i can!

<3Payton