Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

Let You Bloat Brain Balloon And Float Away

A week later I was finally released from the hospital just in time to jump a plane to LA, leaving Cole and Tobi and my home town, to go and live with Pete and his skank of a wife Ashlee. She's not mean to me or anything, but she's and idiot. And i dont tolerate idiots.

Right now I am sitting in Pete’s Honda Civic, him and Ashlee in the front seats, holding hands *mental gag*, on our way to my new home in LA.

Pete said something to Ashlee, to low for me to hear, and she giggled loudly. She sounded like a fucking pig! I feel so sorry for their kid, he/she will be good looking, but lacking in the brain cell area.

Ashlee truned in her seat and looked at me, eyes blank as a piece of unused paper. Look, the girls not mean to me or anything, I just have no tolerance for idiots. “Are you excited to start your new life in LA?!” She squealed! She fucking squealed! I think my ears are bleeding. Oh, yep they are. ”You get to start all over! Make new friends! Meet boys…” she wiggled her eyebrows.

I thinks she’s more excited about this then you are….it’s depressing really.

You got that right.

I made a face. “Uh….yeah, sure. Can’t wait.”

Ashlee smiled blankly and turned back around in her seat. “Good! You’ll love Branson’s Academy for Girls!”

I choked on my spit. I began sputtering and coughing so badly Pete pulled the car into a park parking lot so I could ‘get some air’. More like if you have to vomit, don't do it in my expensive car.

After a few minutes of trying to breath , I flipped. I turned and faced Pete and Ashlee. My face red as it could possibly be. Pete looked afraid and Ashlee looked confused as always.

I glared at Pete, I figured I should start with him. “ You!” I advanced on him, forcing him to take a few steps back, “Do you know nothing?! How many brain cells do you actually have?! 2?! Less!? Do you have any idea what people at a normal high school do to me?!” he nodded, by this time he was pressed up against the car, me screaming in his face. “Then, please tell me, what the HELL do you think sending me to a ALL GIRLS BOARDING SCHOOL will do to help?! Ill just be ridiculed even more! Girls are EVIL! Why do you think I have all guy friends?!”

Pete’s jaw was slack. When he realized that I was waiting for some sort of an explanation, he stuttered, “I-I didn’t know h-how b-bad this w-would be to y-you. I-I thought y-you w-would be happy. Me and your m-mom thought I-I would be g-good for y-you to have girlfriends.” He gestured to Ashlee when he said mom. That was it, that was what made me snap.

Time to go ghetto on this white boys ass.
♠ ♠ ♠
weeee!
update!
from!
me!
late!
as!
hell!
though!
Sorry!
My!
Bad!
I!
Wuvs!
you!
though!
XD!

<3Payton