Status: Active.

Illegally in Love

To Learn And Love And Laugh, Until The Cycle Circles Back

Crunch!

Pete fell to the ground, holding his broken nose, blood flowing through his fingers. Ashlee screamed, grabbing the attention of the people at the park, and fell to her knees and cradled Pete’s head in her lap.

“Fuck! Holy shit! You broke my nose! Son of a bitch!” Pete whined, his eyes tearing up. “How the hell are you so strong?!”

I squatted down to his level and smirked. “You can thank football, kick-boxing, soccer, and baseball for my strength. I have to play against guys. You have to be strong and be able to hold your own in a fight.” I pat his cheek hard. “Let this be a lesson to you Peter. I don’t care who you are or who you think you are. Don’t fucking call that,” I glanced at Mrs.Wentz “My mom. She. Will. Never. Be. My. Mother. So don’t ever say she is.” I stood up. “Oh and you might want to get your nose looked at soon. If it starts to heal you’ll have to have surgery to properly set it again.” I brushed myself off and walked away.

After ignoring the stares from the people at the park and walking into a bad looking part of LA I finally made it to the ‘gay pride’ part of LA. My legs were aching and I had used all my money on rainbow crap and a feather bow. I figured I should call someone to pick me up, but who?

Patrick.

I pulled my sidekick out and scrolled down through my contacts until I found ‘Patty Cakes’. I hit the talk button and waited as it rung a few times.

“Channy?!” It was Pete.

Fuck.

I sighed. “Yeah its me.”

“Where the hell are you!? You have us all worried sick! Joe and Andy are out looking for you!”

“I’m in Gay Land! Now put Patrick on the phone or you’ll never find me! Bwaahahahaha!”

Did I forget to mention I also bought some candy and a Monster energy drink?

Pete sighed, I heard a scuffle and such, and then I heard my angels voice.

“Channy? Pete get the fuck off me! No I’m not going to put it on speaker! Because I wont!” I heard a door slam and it got quiet in the back ground. “Channy, baby, you still there?”

I smiled. “Yeah Pat, I’m here. Will you come pick me up?”

I could practically hear his smile. ”Of course, love. Just tell me where you are and I’ll be there as fast as possible.”

I told him the street name. “I love you, Patrick.”

“I love you, too Chandler. More then anyone could ever imagine.”

And he hung up. I sighed happily to myself and shut my phone. I sat on the curb and looked around. Then it dawned on me. I’d never been in LA until today. It was cool to see so many different types of people together in one place, but it was hot as hell itself and I hate heat. A sudden wave of home sickness washed over me.

I miss Cole and Tobi.

Buck up, kid. You act like there’s no such things as phones or computers.

It’s not the same as seeing them in person though!

Stop your whining and grow a pair!

I realized then….my inner voice is like a mini, unreal, Hitler! I shivered, and not because I was cold. What does that say about me? That my other personality is insane? Or maybe I was Hitler in the past life!

I jumped up and shook it off. “Shake it off Chandler, shake it off.” I turned around to see a lesbian couple staring at me.

I blushed and smiled “Don’t mind me! I just have tourette‘s! This happens all the time!” I waved like I was shooing off the thought.

They smiled politely but quickly hurried away.

Your such a freak kid.

Yeah, I know.
♠ ♠ ♠
hahahahahaha!
man im insane.
insane in the membrane!
sorry, i had too.
anyways comment, subscribe, all that jazz.
i wubs you all who have already done all that crap! XD
um....i was gonna say something else......hmmm.... oh yes!
im going to have a competition for u all!
im gonna put a chapter up about it!
it'll be fun!

<3Payton