Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

12

"She's fine. She just had a bad reaction to the Prednisone pills."

"So what does that mean?"

"That we have to go straight to the Induction chemotherapy."

I listened carefully just looking down at my small hands. My body was in pain and it was like i couldnt do anything about it. I felt so useless and defenseless. I looked up at my Mom talking in a low whisper to the doctor. I could see on her face that it wasnt good. The tears streaming down here face and her shaky hands. I closed my eyes just wanting to get up and out of this lumpy uncomfortable hospital bed. Finally after a few more test i was allowed home.

"Come on let me help you out."

"im fine."

"Come on Blake."

"Danny i said i got it, fuck!"

He just looked at me and just threw his hands up. I rolled my eyes and tried to walk to the house. My body felt weak once i got to the couch. I let my body collapse.

"Honey are you okay?!"

"Yeah im fine", i said with a smile.

I grabbed my phone and looked at all the missed calls and all the unread text messages. I scrolled down to Zacks number pushing the green button. I placed the phone to my ear and listened to the rings.

"Blake, are you okay?! What happen?! I was so worried baby. You okay right?"

I just laughed at how cute he sounded.

"Zack im fine, i was just dehydrated."

"I swore i almost killed Gaskarth."

Alex. Shit.

"Its fine really."

"Okay good, can i see you today?"

"Yeah, im gonna be home alone later today."

"Oh okay, well i have to get back to work. So ill see you at 6?" he asked sounding rushed.

"Yeah."

"Bye baby."

"Bye."

I hung up the phone and laid my head back. Then my phone started to ring. I looked down at the screen and saw Alex's name flashing. I just threw my phone down and closed my eyes drifting to sleep.

KNOCK KNOCK

I jumped a bit rubbing the sleep from my eyes. I got up pushing through the pain. I opened the door and smiled at the beautiful smile that was lighting up in front me.

"You dont look good", he said grabbing me into a bone crushing hug.

I closed my eyes in pain and let out a little screech.

"Oh shit im sorry baby", he said loosing up.

"Its okay."

He shut the door picking me up and carrying me to the couch. I looked over at him and smiled at him.

"Your beautiful."

I didnt get any feeling in my stomach. I didnt get those butterflies, the fast heart beat. NADA. I smiled and leaned in and kiss his lips softly. I let my tongue slide against his lower lip. He opened his mouth bigger while tilting his head. His hands on my hips and my fingers tangling up in his hair. I got closer getting on top of him. He didnt miss a beat with his hands on my lower back keeping me from falling back as i straddled his lap. His hands ran down my thighs gripping them. I placed my hands on his chest running down to his stomach. Then grabbing his belt.

"Babe."

"Yeah."

"i dont want to go this fast."

"But i do."

"Whats the rush, we have so much time."

I have no time.