Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

14

ALEX;S P.O.V.

"Yo brah whats up?"

"Nothing dude, im fine."

I rolled my eyes and sat down next to Zack. I looked over at him and squinted my eyes.

"Whats going on Zack?"

"She broke up with me."

"Oh im sorry."

"Its chill, dude i just dont know whats going on with her. Shes changed so much and shes
gotten so skinny. I'm just worried brah."

"We all are."

"Have you talk to her at all?"

I shook my head looking down at my hands. Not since that night. Ive tried calling her and even gone to her house but nothing.

"Dude I'm just worried."

"I know dude."

I patted his back and made my way to my car and on my way home. I just laid in bed having my mind of Blake and Blake only. Ive always had a little thing for her, but she was Blake. The little sister of the group. My best friend. The girl i would call for advise on how to get chicks. But deep down she was my inspiration for a lot of songs. She was my best friend but i knew i liked her more than a friend. And it took her dating my best friend to find that out, im seriously pathetic. Hours later i got up and ready to get drunk. Get my mind off of things. The minute i pulled up into the house I went straight to the drinks and the hot blonds. Three shots later i was feeling good. I looked over and just saw this short skirt and long long long legs. I watched her move her hips to the beat. The way she moved made my mouth water. I smiled making my way to her. Her back to me. I tapped her on the shoulder and those green eyes met mine.

"Blake?"

"Hi Alex", she said smiling.

"You look fucking hot", i said mentally slapping myself for sounding like a douche.

"So do you", she said with her cute little smile.

"Who did you come with?"

"No one, you?"

"Alone."

"Is Zack here?"

"Nahh."

"Good. Dance with me."

I didnt get to object, like i would. she grabbed my hand and placed it on her waist. She moved her hips into mine. She faced me placing her arms around my neck grinding into me. I couldnt hide the excitement that was going on in my pants. She smiled up at me and placed her lips into my neck. She was straddling my knee. I ran my hands down her small body. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer. I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. I pulled away kind of scared. She giggled and then grabbed me closer and kissed me harder. I didnt know she could kiss like this. I didnt know she had moves like this. Blake Kelly was full of surprises.

"Alex."

"Yeah?"

"Can we go to your house?"

"Yeah."

I grabbed her hand and led her through streetlights. We walked down the street our lips connected to each other. Our hands never leaving each others body. We got to my house and up the stairs. Hoping to god my parents didnt hear. I opened my door and she leaned against it closing it. Then locking it behind her. She smiled at me and i smiled back at her. I grabbed her into me and kisses her harder than i did before. We made our way to the bed falling backwards. Clothes flying off as the sounds of Emmanuel played in the background. I smiled down at her kissing her forehead. Settling in between her thighs. She looked up at me with this look in her eyes. I kissed her lips softly.

"Are you sure?"

"Make tonight", she said with a smile singing to the song.

"Make tonight."