Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

15

ALEX;S P.O.V.

The next morning i woke up with a headache and an empty bed. I looked around and there was no one in sight. I looked over at this peace of paper laying in the place of someones warm body. I picked up the paper and read "Last night was a mistake. Love Blake." All of a sudden all these feelings were going through me. I was either feeling sadness a bit of anger. I dont know what the fuck was going on with me and it scared me. I got up and made my way to the shower. I guess ill jyst push back these feelings that were growing in my gut and just try to be friends with her.

"Brah, hurry up were gonna be late!"

"Jack we have to be there at around 6 to sign up and its barley 4, get off of my ass."

"Whats up your ass?" he asked walking away.

I just shrugged and grabbed my guitar and walked down the stairs. I was nervous about this show. This was a big show for us and i was shitting bricks. All of us were on edge. We all pilled up in our van and drove off to the venue. All of us shaking and not saying a word. And if you knew us, you know how hard that is. I walked away warming up my voice. I really needed Blake here. I just needed some comfort. She was like my safety blanket when i was nervous, scared or sad. But lately shes been nothing but a blur. We only saw her during school and that was becoming shorter and shorter. I texted her to make sure she was on her way earlier today and four more times before that. She texted back with a simple "Ill be there." I looked around needing her. I saw Kayla and Alienah hugging the guys so i made my way to them and looked at them and i didnt see Blake.

"Where is she?"

They just shrugged and rolled theyre eyes. I grabbed my phone and scrolled down to her name and called with a quickness.

"All Time Low, you guys go on in 20."

I heard it ring over and over and over again. I just stood there with my hands shaking with
nerves.

"Hey this Blake, im either ignoring your call or im busy. Leave a message and if your lucky ill call you back."

"Yo Blake, its Alex. You know your best friend or whatever. Im here at the show and were
about to go on in 20, where are you? I really need you, hopefully i see you. Bye."

I threw my phone in my pocket and all the guys looked at me with worried eyes. I wasnt going to fuck up, so i dont know why they were looking at me like that. Time to fake it for them.

"Dude i better get a blow job after this", I said smiling.

They all looked at me weird and Jack just smiled at me.

"Shit at least a hand job."