Status: Completed.

The Shorter the Skirt The Greater the Fame

07

"Your such a nerd."

"I'm the nerd, your the one who started dancing."

"You live only once", i said grinning over at him with a smile.

"Yeah."

He smiled at me and then he grabbed my hand. I watched him lace our fingers in a knot. He grabbed my hand and brought it up to his lips and kissed them softly. I just giggled and then just grabbed the back of his neck and pressed my lips against his. He seemed really shocked and then the shock wore off and he kisses me back harder. Stopping both of our walking and wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Blake."

"Yes Zack?" i asked laughing.

"Do you want to be with me?"

"I am with you", i said kissing his again.

"My girlfriend?"

"Sure."

He laughed and gave me another kiss. Then we walked back to his car and began to kiss some more. I felt his hands going up my bare legs. I tangled my fingers into his hair and i could feel myself getting closer to being on top of him. The brake digging into my thigh but the only thing on my mind was Zacks lips and how good they tasted.

Tell me what you thought about when you were gone. And so alone. The worst is over. You can have the best of me.

I pulled away from Zack and saw my phone flashing around. I looked at Zack and picked up the phone knowing who it was. Zack sighed and threw himself back pouting like a little kid.

"I wouldnt do that, your face may stay like that forever", I said making him laugh and give me one last kiss.

"Hey Alex."

"Blake, what are you doing?"

"With Zack, whats up?"

"Oh."

"What do you want mister?"

"Oh right, well we were gonna go to Dennys in a little. You guys are going."

"Do we have a choice?" i asked laughing.

"Nope. Plus its midnight and its cheaper. Anddd we start school in a week and i still havent gotten my fill of my baby girl."

"Alright boo, we'll be there in a few."

"You better and Zack better not have his dirty paws on you or ill kill him."

"Bye Alex", I said laughing and hanging up the phone.

Zack looked over at me and then i told him about the plan and off to Denny's we went. We walked through the door and looked around at the semi empty place filled with older people drinking coffee and tweaker looking people looking around.

"Dude, wouldnt it suck if they didnt have real chicken and we were really eating goose. SIKKKKKKEEEEEE."

I just laughed and grabbed Zack's hand. We walked to the little corner that all the guys were shoved in.

"AYYYYYYYY!" they all yelled as we walked in closer.

Alex smiled at me and then looked down at our hands and looked confused. I just smiled and took a seat across from him. Zack taking the seat next to me. The waiter giving us two more menus and place settings. I listened to them all talking about what foods theyre gonna get.

"Dude we should get the macho nachos."

"Excuse me, are the macho nachos, really macho?"

"Jack shut up", i said laughing.

"Ay what are the chicken without the bones?"

"Alex the ones that say boneless."

"I'm boneless", Jack said dancing around, flopping his arms.

"Excuse me sir are you boneless?"

"Alex", i said laughing kicking him from under the table.

"What? Its a probably very common question that he gets asked all the time."

"Sureee."

"So Blake what are you gonna get to eat?" Matt asked crossing his fingers.

"I'm not hungry."

"How the hell are you not hungry? Your like a twig. SOMEONE GIVE THE GIRL A DAMN HAMBURGER!"

Everyone just busted out laughing at Jack's loud mouth. Everyone in the place staring at us with disgust and wanting us to leave.

"Are you sure your hungry, you didnt eat at all really."

"I'm fine Zack."

"You sure?"

"Yessss", i said smiling.

He leaned in and gave me a soft little peck. Everyone got quiet and then a big

"YOOOOOOOO." All the guys standing up and pointing at us.

I looked over at Alex and he was sitting still with the straw in his mouth. I looked over at Zack
and he had a huge smile.

"Were together."

"When?!" Rian yelled.

"Today."

"Worrrrd."

"Dude wouldnt it suck if Matt and Alex went out."

"SIKEEEEEEEEE!"

I just laughed and listened to them all joke around making me crack up. But Alex wasnt being himself. while everyone was talking and laughing i looked over at Alex. He didnt even look up. I kicked him under the table and he jumped up and looked at me. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing really."

"Okay."

I just smiled and blew a kiss at him. He grinned at me and pretend that he caught it and put it in his pocket. He blew a kiss back and i grabbed it and placed my hands on my heart. We just laughed. It was times like this that im gonna miss.