Status: finished

Some People Have It and Other People Don't

You've Got That Seed In You

Emily’s POV

“Emily…what, what are you doing here?” he asked, a strange expression on his face.

“I need to talk to you,” I tried to make my expression as sad as could be so that he’d feel bad.

“Ed, let her in,” William said to the one guard, and he let me pass into the backstage area.

I looked around the area. Tour buses to the left and the backstage entrance was on the right. There was a dressing room and stuff like that straight ahead.

“Can we talk here?” William asked, looking at me with a worried expression.

“No…alone, please.”

He sighed. We walked over to the dressing rooms and went in. Good, we were alone.

“How have you be…” his words were cut short as his eyes landed at my stomach. It was pretty bright in here. He probably hadn’t noticed because it was night outside and hard to see especially if those lights on stage had been in your eyes for hours.

God he had gorgeous eyes…gorgeous body. God he was just gorgeous. Wait, his hair looked noticeably shorter. Why did he cut it off?!

“Emily,” I was brought back into reality now. I stared into his eyes. “You’re…”

I nodded, biting my lip. I needed to sit, I was so tired from standing. I really hated being pregnant.

Instantly his eyes went wide and a hand flew to his forehead. He knew it was his but he asked anyway.

“Yeah…”

He turned away from me for a second and let out a deep breath. What if he didn’t believe it was?

“And you’re sure?” he turned back to me.

“I’m positive.”

He nodded and looked away from me, his eyes darting somewhere in the corner.

“I would’ve…I would’ve gotten an abortion but…” I was trying to make this better.

His eyes went wide. “Oh God I’m glad you didn’t!”

I wasn’t sure what he was exactly thinking. This was hard.

“You were the one at all the concerts?” he laughed slightly. “That was you, trying to get to me, wasn’t it?”

I smiled. “Yeah.”

He smiled and then frowned again. I could tell he was thinking. I just wanted him to hug me, tell me he would take care of me and his baby, but I knew that couldn’t happen.

“William I…I know this is hard for you. Because it was really hard for me…”

He cut me off. I looked at his gorgeous brown eyes. It could have been from the light of the room but I almost thought they were glistening.

“I’m so sorry Emily. It was…it was my fault and I have to be responsible for this,” he explained.

“My family is…struggling as it is,” I looked down at the floor. “Just, just send child support every month. That’s all I’m asking of you.”

Before I could look back up at him and see his reaction his hands slid around me in a hug.

“I wanna help you Emily. And not just like that. This is my baby too,” he whispered.

“You don’t have to be so nice to me,” I looked up at him.

“Emily, stop, I’m serious. I ruined your life with this, didn’t I? Don’t you go to school?”

“Yeah. But I can’t graduate, I have to take care of the baby,” I started to cry.

“No, all of this is my fault, I’m going to help you get back a normal life,” he whispered, and planted a soft kiss on the top of my head.

I slipped my hands around his back as I continued to cry. I was so glad, this was going better than I planned.

“I want to help raise it,” he said finally.

“Are you sure?” I asked him.

He nodded and I smiled, pressing my face to his chest.

It would be okay, everything would be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
i'm sorry its short but hey YOU GOT YOUR UPDATE.

and maybe anna will upate fast when she gets home if you comment a lot. that would make her happy. well...me too. =]