Counting Your Face Among the Living

I'll Be Playing Dead With You

Frankie's POV
*Back to Normal*
I could sense someone else was in the the room I was in. I felt a significant amount of pain on my right side. I tried to open my eyes to see who was leaned over my shoulder and holding my hand, but it hurt to much. I tried not to think about the pain, but all I got out of that was more pain. I heard someone enter the room.

"Come on Mikes, we can't stay here all night." It was Gee!

"Fine." I heard Mikey say before the hand on my own detached itself. I was trying to find my voice, I didn't want him to leave. The more I tried to find it, the more it felt like it was gone. I wanted to tell them to come back. But I couldn't even open my mouth, how was I supposed to speak?

I heard the door close and with that I was on my own. I didn't even know where I was. I could be home, I could be in a dream, who knows where I was. With the memory I just had, anything is possible. I had just basically relived the greatest day of my life, and now I have no clue where I am. I knew I was in a room that was bright, and it had the faint smell of disinfectant to it.

I managed to fall asleep, until I heard someone burst through the door. I smelt a familiar smell come from the character that had come in. I don't know how long I had been asleep, but I could manage to get my eyes open to see if I was right about who it was. I opened my eye lids as fast as I could. That turned out to not be so fast.

"Frankie?" I heard Mikey squeal.

"Mmm" Was all I could even get to come up from my throat. Even with that, pain took over the happiness I was having at the moment.

I heard Mikey walked out the door, and before long he came in with a few other people. I saw a man, around his forties, walk towards me with a smile plastered to his face. I read the name tag on his doctor jacket pocket. Dr. Bryan Phillips was all I could read.

"Well Frank, you seem to have come through nicely." He said as he looked at my chart before scribbling a few things down.

"But you are going to be in a lot of pain. You have three broken ribs, and your right arm is shattered in two different locations. You will probably be leaving the hospital in two days. You won't be fully recovered, I'm sure you are aware of that, but you'll be well enough to physically move on your own." He said as he looked back at his chart.

"I also have some bad news to tell you." The doctor said as the smile on his face left, being replaced with a sympathetic one.

"What is it? Is he okay?" Mikey interrupted.

"Oh yes, Frankie here is fine. It's his mother that I'm worried about." When he spoke that, it felt like my heart had been ripped out. What happened to my mother?
♠ ♠ ♠
Song Title by: Armor for Sleep
Song: Chemicals

*I deleted the other chapter because I hated it. I changed everything, I made the last chapter into a different story.
1. Please comment? It would make me happy and stuff!
2. Today I was at the mall, and I bought a Tiffany doll at Spencer's. I'm in love with the Tiffany doll. The whole time I was looking at her in the store some boy came up to me and told me Jennifer Tilly was a whore! How rude! I love Jennifer Tilly!
3. Do I update to often?
-xoxo.a.