Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Alyssa’s Point of View


“Oh crap, the parents…” I said while I sneaked over to my room.

I shut the door to my room and turned on Itunes on my laptop, after a couple minutes of selecting songs, I ended up blaring the, Evanescence Fallen album.

Ah, my grandparents, such fucking fun…I hope you can hear the sarcasm in that sentence…I went over to my closet and looked at it. “Hum, what to wear to scare them shitless?” I said, deciding to change my make-up first, which was currently none.

I walked over to my bathroom and started applying the black eyeliner, then applied my red eye shadow over it, giving it that ‘Helena’ look; and decided to scare them worse with my lip ring paired with the false that I got when I was contemplating getting a snake bite, and it was pretty realistic looking too. Scared Ted shitless, and was hugged in acceptance by Gavin, and finished it off with the red upper ear piercing.

Yeah, I know, gages would have been awesome, and would have completed the look, but sadly, I don’t own any, and don’t want to stretch my earlobe. Excuse me for liking them the way they are.

And yes I know, overkill, much? Well, I feel like showing them what they missed out on. But it shouldn’t really shock them much, I mean, Gerard is there son. He dated Bert McCracken for Bob’s sake!

Insert shudder here.

Bert McCracken, don’t get me started on him. I like The Used and all, but I’m just not a fan of Bert that’s all.

Shudder.

Hum, now what to wear? I settled on changing the top I was wearing now for my black collard shirt, with the red tie that Gavin bought me for Christmas, I love that tie to death, because paired with the black quarter sleeve collared shirt that I usually wear it with, it looks very “Billie Joe” as Hunter would describe it; and my favorite black and red arm warmers.

Now to pants!

I took off my ‘yearbook’ jeans, for the ‘Signature’ jeans; the only difference? I wasn’t wearing them when people signed them. So they could sign anywhere. So I have my best friends signed them, not to mention some bands, examples would be: A.F.I., The Used, Avenged Sevenfold, My Chemical Romance (all but Gerard and Mikey, trust me I would have gotten Mikey to sign it, but he was with Gerard…) And Green Day.

See these jeans are my favorite, ‘cause the fall right below the waist, has a huge hole over the left knee, they fit like trip pants only not as baggy, and when you pair them with my chain wallet and black studded belt, they look awesome. Plus, there just plain old comfy.

Now to hair, personally I juts didn’t feel like doing it, so I grabbed my pinstripe fedora and placed it tilted on my head.

Damn, I love the affect it had on my eye make-up. The shadow of it would make my eyes darker and more sinister looking. Works great on egging missions, trust me, I don’t think Gavin ever knew it was me…

“Perfect…” I smirked pausing the music that was playing, grabbing my Ipod and heading downstairs.

Gerard’s Point of View[b/]

I opened the door to only be hugged and tackled by a very excited Frank.

“Oh-My-God! I can’t believe you’re real! I mean I always knew that Gerard has some child out in the world some where! And – Wait, you’re not Alyssa, Gerard…” Frankie said looking down at me.

“No shit, Frank.” I said pushing him off of me and getting up. “Hey Bob, Ray,” I said brushing off my pants.

“So, Gerard, where is s-” Frankie started getting cut off by the beginning of “Going Under”.

“What did you do?” Ray asked glancing upstairs.

“What do you mean what did I do?”

“Hey, I remember having a little sister, they only blare their music when there annoyed. So what did you do?” He asked, eyeing me.

“Nothing! I swear I did nothing to piss her off! She came to me pissed…” I said plopping on my couch.

“You sure? Mikey you were with him the entire time right?” Ray asked sitting next to me.

“Yup, well mostly…I came in later…there was a good 3 hours he had alone with her…” Mikey said sitting down on the recliner.

“So…Did she like the grey paint?” Frank asked after an awkward silence.

“Yeah, I think she did…And Ray, apparently you’re the reason she got a guitar, and I think she – “

“What?!” Frankie yelled hyperventilating, “HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT RAY WAS THE REASON TO GET A GUITAR!!?! I’M JUST AS GOOD! IN FACT I’M BETTER!!”

That caused everybody (but Frank of course), to go into hysterics laughing. I was the first to stop when I only heard us laughing.

“Guys! D-do you he-hear that? No music!” I said trying to breath normally again. Then it hit me, Shit, no music…
♠ ♠ ♠
HIII!!
Well you did it, I got at least eight comments, and guess what? You got an update!!
Yes I know, Ray doesn't have a little sister. But for the point of this story (mainly chapter), he does.
Now I'm requesting agian eight comments. Should not be hard! You did it before!! There are like 38 subscribers? If you all just posted once then I would have thirty-eight comments on this chapter! And you'd all get like five updates?
Comments = Love and invisible cookies.
Love,
Ivy.