Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter Four

Chapter 4

Two hours later I finished unpacking my room and was tacking up the last of my posters. I looked around my room and admired it for a minute.

My book shelf was up against the wall with the window, which was now covered with my old black lace curtains with red fabric underneath it so it would shield my room from the morning sun. The bookshelf was crammed with all of my books, music books, creative drawing notebooks, sketch pads, and random photo’s of my life.

Thank God that Kaysi knew how to sew; otherwise I would have been screwed in Arizona.
My bed was made with my black and red Chinese characters bedspread, and I had my black reading chair in front of my desk that I placed my laptop.

My closet was actually finished with all of my band messenger bags hanging in there. It’s sad; I think I have more bags than I do outfits to pair them with! I have my A.F.I., Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, HIM, Thirty Seconds To Mars, Criss Angel, Green Day, Paramore, Evanescence and Panic! At the Disco, and then one random one with just all these different patches from the bands. Don’t get me started on posters; they actually covered more than 70% of my room right now. My dresser was there as well, packed full with my jeans, shirts and other crap.

I had my Black Gibson SG sitting in the corner with my black acoustic guitar, brass trumpet and my brand new b – wait where is my bass?

“Shaddix? Shaddix?! DAMN IT! WHERE ARE YOU SHADDIX?!!” I said as I started running down stairs skipping steps and jumping and running onto the first floor, I saw my black bass sitting by the front door, only I couldn’t stop…

Hey, if you ever wondered, sock sliding into a hard wall isn’t fun. The last thing I heard was Gerard’s voice saying “Alyssa!” then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its a short chapter, and a bit pointless, but still one of my favs.
Keep commenting please!!