Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter Five

Chapter 5

“You think she’ll be okay?” A voice said, I think it was Gerard’s.

“She’ll be alright Gee, don’t’ worry about it,” a second voice said.

I started to sit up and regretted it the moment I did, I started to fall back until I felt some one pull me on to their lap.

“Don’t move too much at first Alyssa, its going to be like a bad hangover at first.” The 1st voice said as he rubbed my back, trying to make me feel better.

“Ow, this hurts like a bitch.” I said clutching my head.

“Alyssa language,” I heard Gerard say, I finally placed his voice with the body I was sitting on.

“If you want language I can give you language, would you liked to be cursed in English, French or Latin?” I tried to move but my head was still throbbing. “Hail Mary Mother of God, this hurts like a bitch.” I said clutching my head, eyes still shut; I was too tired to open them. “What happened?”

“Well you were sock sliding” 2nd voice said, I think it was Mikey’s? I’m not really sure I’ve only met them once in person; it was at a concert and got my stuff signed by Ray, Frankie, and Bob, not the Way’s.

“Which you will not do again,” Gerard said with an attempt to be parental.

“– and you hit the wall,”

“Hard,” Gerard added.

“– fell down and smacked you head.” Mikey said.

“Why we’re you sliding in the first place?” Gerard asked, a little confused.
“I needed to find Shad – Shaddix! Where’s Shaddix!?” I said jumping out of Gerard’s lap
(almost falling, but I caught myself) and looking around for my bass.

“Who the hell is Shaddix?”

“My bass!” I said as I started running, only to be caught and placed on Mikey’s lap.

“Shaddix is right there,” He said as he pointed right across the room, “And I must say that that is one damn nice Bass. How much did you pay for it?”

“I didn’t it was a gift from my mom. Though I do know it was pretty expensive, I only bought my acoustic; my Gibson was a gift from my grandparents.”

“Amelia’s parents got you a guitar?” Gerard asked surprised, they weren’t much for musicians, especially after Gerard.

“No idiot, Amy and James. Andrea and Ron died a couple years ago, or did you not get the memo?” I snapped, rolling my eyes.

I was about to grab my bass when we all heard the faint sound of “Dirty Little Secret playing”, my ring tone that I chose for Ted.

“What’s that?” Gerard asked eyeing me.
“That my dear Watson is a ring tone. It is used to alert people to calls that are incoming on there cellular phones. That song happens to be Dirty Little Secret by The-All-American-Rejects, Move Along album. It was chosen for my dear friend Theodore.” I stated sarcastically, getting up, trying to find my backpack with my cell phone in it.

“I know that! Why is that song his ring tone?!” Gerard asked, well more of yelled, but he tried to keep it under control.

Yeah wasn’t working so much.

“Because it I put it as it, duh.” I said after searching for my phone. I finally found it, and picked it up. “Hello?”

“Alyssa, its Ted!”

“No shit Sherlock, so how’s life?” I said walking over to the kitchen and getting out a glass for water.

“Good, I miss you! Its boring with out you! Oh Kira says to tell you that she misses you too, and Hunter, and Kim, And Rebecca, And – Gavin get away I’m talking!”

“Aw tell Kira I miss her too, and Hunter, and Kim, and Rebecca, just tell everyone I miss them like hell.” I heard Gerard cough, and I flipped him off.

“HI Alyssa, its Gavin.”

“Gavin? HI! I miss you!

“Aw, I told you she misses me!” I heard Gavin say, probably to Ted.

“Gavin? Who’s Gavin?” Gerard asked from the living room, his response was me mouthing “I’m on the phone!”

“So did you look in your backpack yet?” Gavin asked me.

“Nope, why?”

“Because – Ted get away I’m talking!!” I heard a thud, and some yelling.

“Gavin? Ted? Just put me on speaker guys!” I said rolling me eyes.

“Okay Lis! You’re on speaker!” I heard Kira yell, “Now look in your backpack!”

“Okay, okay. Where should I look?”

“Front pocket.” Gavin yelled.

“Okay, what did you guys stick in there?” I said sitting on a loveseat with my backpack, sifting through the front pocket of my black backpack.

“You’ll see.” I heard Hunter say. I continued looking until I found an envelope. I opened it and tears started forming in my eyes.

“Alyssa? Are you still there?” I heard Ted yell.

“I’m going to fucking kill you guys.” I said holding 2 backstage passes to the Avenged Sevenfold concert that was coming here in 2 weeks.

“Why?” I heard Kira ask.

“Because I can’t fucking hug you right now! How did you afford these!?”

“We all chipped in, and we traded in the tickets you gave us.” Kim said, were they all there?

“I’m going to fucking kill you guys!” I said still staring at the tickets.

“Alyssa, language!” Gerard yelled clearly annoyed.

“Oh fuck off motherf-er.” I yelled getting up and flipping him off again. “But why two?”

“Well we thought you would bring Kaysi! How is she?” Gavin asked.

“I haven’t gotten a hold of her, I sent her a text telling her the address earlier, but haven’t heard back from her yet.” I said as the door bell rang, “Look my food is here, I’ll get on IM in a minute. Kay? Bye!!!” I finished, walking to the kitchen to get a plate and pizza.

Yum; Pepperoni and Supreme pizza, I grabbed two of each and walked up to my room, leaving the boys in dumbfounded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, 1st, I LOVE YOU ALL! You guys and all you're comments, i really love them!
2nd, i really doubt that A7x went to NJ right after chirstmass, i'm trying to keep this story with real timelines, but i can't help but change a few details.
and 3
COMMENTS = LOVE!

-Ivy