Status: Re-working. Sorry.

Let Me Break This Awkward Silence

Chapter Six

Chapter 6

Gerard’s Point of View


“Is she adjusting okay?” Mikey asked concerned.

“How in the hell should I know? She hardly says two words to me, and when she does there fucking insults!” I said exasperated.

“Well you can’t really blame her…” Mikey muttered under his breath.

“What?”

“Well you were out of her life for a long time, Gerard. You can’t expect her to welcome you right then and there.” Mikey said taking a bite of pizza and avoiding eye contact.

“Yeah, but god you should have heard her earlier! God, she made me feel like shit.” I said sighing and smacking my head down on the table.

“I can only think of three girls that could ever do that to you Gerard.” Mikey smirked.

“Who, Mom? Of course Mom could Mikey, she could do anything.” I said sarcastically.

“No not Mom, Gerard. Ivy, Sam, and Amelia,” Mikey said taking a bite of Pizza.

“How are they?” I said grabbing a piece of pizza.

“Good, I talked to Sam a couple days ago, they got there book published under their pen
names, Verona Da-Luca and Kaysi De-Feiro.” Mikey said grabbing a soda out of the fridge.

“Did they say the plot?”

“Nope, I asked but Ivy got on the phone and said ‘Sorry Mikey-kins you’ll have to read the book!’ or something like that.” Mikey said rolling his eyes at the nicknames that they gave him when they were in high school.

Alyssa’s Point of View

(In a Chat Room)

Theatergeek1: Alyssa you there?
So_Give_Them_Blood: Yup, i’m here and with pizza!
Theatergeek1: LISSA!! I MISS U! *hugs*
So_Give_Them_Blood: Is that Kira? I MISS U 2 KIRA!
Theatergeek1: Hey wanna share?
So_Give_Them_Blood: Pizza? No way, go get your own!
Theatergeek1: Fine I will.
Theatergeek1: Can I have some?
So_Give_Them_Blood: Depends who is it?
Theatergeek1: Your Teddy bear.
So_Give_Them_Blood: Sorry Teddy, but you don’t get pizza, go ask ur mom for some.
Theatergeek1: Never! Besides we don’t have Pizza, so how is NJ? Sucks?
So_Give_Them_Blood: Majorly, my dad is an a$$, and I hit my head trying to find Shaddix.
Theatergeek1: Ur bass? Where was it?
So_Give_Them_Blood: Downstairs. My room is amazing. I have my own freaking bathroom!
Theatergeek1: Awsome, well we got to go Lissa. Parents need comp. We’ll call later okay? Merry X-MAS!!
Theatergeek1 has signed off.

I sighed, now I was bored, and tired. I went into my closet and grabbed my Jack Skellington pajama bottoms and a black cami, went in to my bathroom and drew a big bubble bath.

Thirty minutes later, I came out and fell on to my bed, and looked at my room again.

Everything was put away and organized but one box. It was the box that had all of the pictures of me and my mom. Yeah, I actually went to the trouble to find them all and put them in their own separate box.

I grabbed the box, shoved it under my bed and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI! I LOVE U ALL!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I LOVE YOU ALL!
And my first POV switch, i'm so proud! (There's a lot more on the next chapter, so beware!)
(BTW: All the names on here are fake, not real, and sorry if that is screenname. I didn't know.)

Comments = Love!

- Ivy