Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

Too Late

"Do ye really think this is going to work, Raven?" Gibbs asked rowing towards shore, you in a pair of Jack's clothes and Kesare in a pair of Will's. You had gotten Elizabeth to agree to the plan and she had also agreed to come onto the ship so that no one would come after the widow of William Turner.

"It has to. Gibbs please don't worry. Me, Elma and my sister will get Will and Jack out of jail and have the governor of Port Royal fooled." You smiled and Gibbs just nodded his head.

"If ye say so. Good luck to ye lass." You nodded your head and the three of you made your way to the jail cells where they kept Jack and Will. It was just before sunset and the guards had fallen asleep at their post so you three slipped by easily.

"Elma," She nodded her head and pulled out a satchel that had some of her dust from her wings. She sprinkled it on the guards to make sure that they would stay asleep and stole the keys.

"Jack!" You whispered and he jumped awake.

"Love? What are ye doing here?" You smiled as Elma opened the cell door.

"Getting you out and making sure the navy doesn't come after you." Kesare smirked and pulled a hair out of Will's head.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

"This." She pulled out a vial, placed the hair in the green substance, and shook it, turning it purple.

"I need a hair from you, Jack." Jack looked at you confused but pulled one out from his head and handed it to you.

"Here." Kesare pulled out the other vial and placed it in and that one turned blue.

"You are going back to the ship and sail to Tortuga. Me and Kesare will meet you there." Jack shook his head looking at Will who looked just as confused as he was.

"What are you doing?"

"You know how my sister was able to look like me?" Jack nodded his head not sure where you were taking this.

"Well...me and Kesare are going to look like you and be hung at the gallows letting you escape and then navy think your dead. But you have to hurry and go now!" Jack looked at you like you were crazy.

"Love, I'm not losing you." You laughed and shook your head.

"I'm immortal remember? Kesare and me will live. Tortuga is a day's sail away from here, we won't be able to let ourselves down until nightfall. We'll meet you at Tortuga. Go now! Before the dust wears off and they wake up." Jacks looks over at Will and then back at you.

"Alright. I better see you there." You smiled and nodded your head kissing him quickly and pushing him and Will out the cell. You looked at Kesare who just smirked at you. The both of you drank the potion and began to change.

"Bloody hell."

"Dear lord.

"Nice." Elma smiled at the two of you seeing you looking like Jack and Kesare looking like Will.

"The both of you better get a move on, the suns about to rise." Kesare said. Will just stared at her, his mouth agape looking at himself like it was a mirror.

"Come on, ye've seen scarier things." Jack comments and rushes off taking his effects with him.

"I hope they make it to the ship." You sit down in the cell and Kesare sits next to you and slings an arm around you.

"Don't worry. They will."

"Well Mr. Sparrow-"

"CAPTAIN!" You yelled making sure to keep up appearances.

"Right...Captain Sparrow...what do you have to say for yourself?"

"How about ye let me go?" You smirked, remembering how Jack did it. Kesare looked over at you slightly shocked but smiled.

"Funny Sparrow. What are you smiling about Turner? You're going to die, leaving Miss Swan alone." Kesare jumped at the cells bar growling at the Commodore.

"Don't you dare touch her!" The Commodore looked at Will shocked but smirked.

"You were always so touchy when it came to Miss Swan. Guards! Take them to the gallows." The guards came in and chained your hands and feet together. The both of you acted so depressed.

"Finally, the infamous Jack Sparrow-"

"If ye are goin' ta say me name SAY IT RIGHT! CAPTAIN! BLOODY CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!" You yelled glaring at the Commodore who glared right back. He punched you in the face and you spit out blood. Kesare looked like she was bout to pounce on him but knew that she had to be Will not your big sister.

"Helpless...defenseless. A pathetic mutt. Finally you've been caught, and are going to be hung along with your partner." You glared at him true hatred burning inside you for this man.

"Take them!" You were lead to the gallows and the ropes were slung around your necks and tightened. You were read everything you and done wrong including and incident where Jack had impersonated a clergyman.

'I'll have to ask him about that.' You really weren't paying attention but then next thing you knew the floor underneath you was gone and both you and your sister where dropped you legs failing about until you felt your skull detach itself from your neck. You stopped kicking, your body going numb.

'Oh crap. So this is what it's like to die.' You heard the crowd cheer and eventually dissipate to where you and Kesare could talk.

"Sweetie you okay?" She asked. You guys kept your eyes close knowing the sun was still out seeing the red tint from underneath your eyelids.

"Yea...my neck is killing me." She laughed and coughed a little.

"I meant about your face. He punched you pretty hard."

"Yeah. I'm fine. It's going to bruise but I'm okay. I just want to get out of here." She laughed again agreeing with you.

"Don't worry. It'll be night soon." You smiled lightly and sighed.

"I hope so. I hate waiting." After a long day of just...hanging there by your necks night finally came and when the streets were quiet enough you both pulled out the knives you hid in your belts and but the rope. You fell to the floor and fixed your head.

"OH dear lord!" Kesare moaned out loud turning back into herself as she rolled her head stretching it out.

"I know! Being hung isn't so good." You laughed and the two of you started to walk towards the sea.

"I can't wait to see Jack!" You smiled brightly and Kesare hugged you.

"You see so happy with him." You nodded your head and the two of you go to beach and started to strip your clothes.

"Ready?" Kesare smiled at you.

"Let's go!"

You and Kesare while swimming there had made taken your pants and Kesare kept the ones she took from Will and the both of you kept the shirts. When you got to Tortuga you both sat on a secluded part of the beach and dried off. You ringed out the clothes and boots as best as you could but placed them on anyways.

"Come on sweetie. Let's find the love of your life!" You pushed Kesare as she laughed. The both of you walked through the streets, dodging fights, and whores and went to Fred's tavern.

"FRED!" You shouted.

"Back so early Ravvey?" You smiled as he poured you a glass of rum.

"Fred, I'd like you to meet my sister Kesare."

"Kesare. Very interesting name. Well nice to meet ye love." Kesare smiled and shook his hand.

"Fred, have ye see Jack?" Fred nodded his head as he got Kesare a glass and you took a swig of yours.

"Oh yea, he's in the back with Veronica." You and Kesare both looked at him and he just smiled nervously.

"What?"

"What did you just say?"

"He's in the back with Veronica...why?" Tears brimmed your eyes as Kesare marched her way to the back. You realized that she was gone from your side and rushed to her.

"YOU ASSWHOLE!" Kesare screamed seeing Jack all over Veronica. Jack looked at Kesare and his eyes went wide.

"Well...looky 'ere. Wanna join love?" He smirked and you looked at him disgusted.

"OH! RAVEN! How are ye love?" You shook your head not believing what was going on.

"SHE JUST SAVED YOUR ASS AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER! WHERE THE BLOODY HELL IS WILL!?" Kesare screamed the whole tavern watching the crazy blued hair lady yelling at Jack and her sister silently crying next to her.

"On the ship! NOW STOP YELLING AT *Hiccup* ME!" Jack tried to stand up but obviously had a bit too much rum even for him.

"How could you?" You whispered and looked him in the eye. Jack looked down at you, guilt shown in his eyes.

"Love..." You shook your head.

"I don't want to hear it." You ran out of the tavern and made your way to the docks to find the ship.

"RAVEN WAIT!" You heard two voices call after you. You just kept running and went straight to Jack's cabin.

'HOW COULD HE DO THIS!' You cried and cried not knowing what to do. You heard from far of in the distance a slight chime signaling midnight and Jack busted into the room.

"Love please!"

"Jack no!" Then all of sudden you dropped to the floor.

"Love?!" Jack rushed to you, his eyes widen at the site.

"I'm too late." You cried staring at your tale.