Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

First Times For Everyone

You were docked in Tortuga already and you had decided to stay behind. Jack said that he had something's to go take care of with Will and that he would be back soon. You wanted to watched over Elma and make sure that her bandages were clean and whatnot. You sister wanted to explore since she had never really got the chance to before so Ana-Maria agreed to take her.

You were in Jack's room placing your clothes on since you had just taken a short bath when you heard something fall and someone groan. You grabbed your sword and readied yourself slowly approaching where you heard the noise. You jumped out at it to see Elma slumped over trying to stand up.

"GOD! ELMA!" You shouted. You ran to her, dropping your sword helping her to her feet.

"Hey to you too. What's going on?" You smiled and hugged her tightly.

"Come, let's get you back to the bed." You placed her back on the bed and gave her a glass of water.

"What's going on? Why does everything hurt?" You smiled and handed her the vial that Tia had given you.

"You were badly hurt after the fight with Bane's crew. Take this, Tia said it would help with the pain." You were a bit jumpy and she looked at you like you were crazy seeing your smiling face.

"You seem a bit too happy." You laughed as she took the vial and then downed the water.

"I was so worried about you! I'm just so happy you're going to be okay. You are going to be okay right? Please tell me you're going to be okay!" You nearly jumped on her and she laughed at you nodding her head.

"Raven! I'm going to be fine! But I'm hungry. Think you can get me something to eat? Where is everyone?" You nodded your head quickly and pulled out a piece of bread.

"Here. Everyone's in Tortuga. Jack came here for some reason. Said something about 'Once Elma's awake everything will make sense.' Bloody hell if I know. I didn't know things weren't making any sense." Elma laughed as she chewed on the bread.

"He's strange. Listen, go into Tortuga, and find Jack. I'm fine." You shook your head.

"No, no. He said he had to do some stuff with Will anyways, and Ana-Maria is showing Tortuga to my sister." Elma nodded her head and grabbed your hand.

"Thanks for staying."

"Are you kidding me? She never wanted to leave your side." You turned around to see Elizabeth standing there smiling and she went over to check Elma's forehead.

"No fever. Seems like you will be better. Jack will be happy to know he'll have his crewmember back." You laughed and looked over at Elizabeth puzzled.

"What are you doing back?"

"Oh, I really don't like Tortuga. I decided to come back. Jack didn't want me to come with them somewhere. Not sure where they were going." You nodded your head wondering what Jack was up to.

'What is he planning. I swear he better not be doing something stupid, because I'll run the sword through him!'

You spent the most of the day with Elizabeth and Elma talking until some of the crew got back, most passing out in town on behalf of the news about Elma waking up. You hadn't heard much from Jack or Will and from your sister or Ana-Maria either and you thought that to be weird. You walked up on deck to see Gibbs walking on board.

"Gibbs! Do you know where Jack or my sister are?" Gibbs looked at you and smiled nervously.

"Umm...no, not at all. I'm goin' over...there." Gibbs rushed off to the other side of the ship.

"That was um...odd." You sighed and decided to go get yourself some rum and pay Fred a visit since the last time you had stormed out of there.

"FRED!" Fred looked at you smiling and you placed your shillings down and he nodded his head.

"So, ye in a betta a mood than when I say ye last." You laughed and nodded your head."

"Yea, much. Just a little confused." You smiled and down your rum.

"Why?" You started to explain how Jack was missing along with your sister and how Gibbs reacted when you asked where everyone was and Fred looked at you shocked.

"He was talkin' about ye?" You furrowed your brow confused as Fred spaced out slightly and then smiled nervously at you, pouring you another drink.

"What do you mean?" Fred shook his head and went off to serve others.

"Wait! Fred! What did you mean?" Just then, Jack barged in and walked up to you.

"Love? What are ye doin' here?" He chuckled nervously and looked over your shoulder to someone and made a motion then back down at you.

"Jack...what's going on?" You turned to see who he was looking at but saw no one.

"Nothing, nothing at all. But now that Elma's awake, ye need to go and make sure she's in good health!" You glared at Jack and poked at his chest.

"That's why I left Elizabeth with her. I needed to get some rum, away from that bloody ship since people were acting all weird! But it seems like people are acting weird everywhere!" You turned around back to the bar and finished off your glass of rum. Jack hugged you from behind and you just ignored him as he kissed your cheek.

"Listenin' love. Please, let's go back to the ship. It's late." You looked up at Jack and sighed, shaking your head.

"Can we stay in town Jack?" Jack looked at you shocked but then smiled nodding his head.

"Alright, here. Take this go to the inn across from here and ye get us a room. I'll be there in a minute, got to talk to Fred." You sighed taking the shillings from his hands and grabbed him by the collar.

"I'm giving you 5 minutes Jack. If you're not there I'm leaving." Jack smirked at you liking the aggressiveness. You quickly pulled away looking down, blushing lightly and he nodded his head.

"Aye." You made your way to the inn and paid the lady for a room and went upstairs to it. You took off your boots and the black shirt you wore, leaving you in your corset and pants, and placed your affects on the table. You sat down at the window that faced the sea and looked out.

::Jack's P.O.V.::

"Fred! Now, about what I had asked before, will ye do it?" Fred looked at you sternly and sighed.

"Jack, how do ye know she's goin' ta even say yes? AND why did you neglect to tell me that it was Raven you were talkin' about!" You sighed as he made his way around to the bar, you following.

"I don't but I'm hopin' that she will. Thas why I'm askin' ye before hand, will ye walk her down the isle? Yer the closest thing she's got to a father up here." Fred sighed and nodded his head.

"I'll do it. But Jack if ye hurt her again, I swear on me mama's grave ye best look out fer yer skin boy." You nodded your head smiling.

"Well, I best be off. She's waitin' fer me." Fred laughed shaking his head and you made your way to Raven. You went into the inn and asked the lady about a room that a Ms. Adan was staying at. She gave you the room number and key because you charmed her into it, without having to go overboard, and made your way to the room. When you walked in you found Raven sitting there looking out the window.

"Hey." You whispered as you made your way to her. She turned to you and smiled. You close the door and she walked over to you and hugged you tightly.

"Jack...you weren't with anyone else right?" You looked at her like she was crazy.

"No, no, Raven, of course not. I had things to take care of, I didn't want to drag you with me." You caressed her face as she looked up at you.

"Okay...because I love you." You smiled and kissed her softly.

"I love ye too. Why did you want to stay in town tonight though?" Raven looked at you and you saw her reach around to her back.

"I love you Jack..." She kissed you and kissed her back. Your hands ran through her hair and then went down her bareback.

'Her skin is so soft...WAIT WHAT?!' You pulled away to find that she had removed her corset. Raven bit her lip and looked down nervously, her long hair falling in front of her face.

"Love, are ye?" She nodded her head and wrapped her arms around your waist.

"Ye know ye don't have to."

"I know. I want to." She looked up, still chewing on her lip. You laughed and caressed her cheek.

"You don't have to be nervous. You're beautiful." You caressed her skin and she smiled up at you, and kissed you again. She reached up and removed your hat while you removed your coat. This would be your first night making love, and her first night ever. Something special for the both of you.