Status: UNDER GOING EDITING

A Little Mermaid's Tale

The Romance Scene

Jack laid you down on the bed gently; you bit your lip not looking at him directly. He towered above you shirtless, as you lay there naked in front of him.

"Whas wrong love?" He asked pushing your hair away from your face, kissing you gently. You looked into his eyes smiling shyly.

"Nothing, I'm just...nervous." Jack pulled away, pulling the covers over you.

"We don't have to do this if ye don't want to." You kissed Jack, pulling him on top of you feeling his member against your leg.

"No, I want this. Just...take it slow?" Jack smiled nodding his head.

"Of course love. I love you." He whispered kissing down to your breasts gently kissing the top and then he lightly flicked the nipple with his tongue. You let out a soft moan and Jack looked up at you.

"Ye liked that?" You bit your lip and nodded your head. Jack smirked, ran his tongue back over your left nipple all the way to your right, and began to suck on it. You moan a little louder feeling yourself get wet between your legs.
Jack brought up his hand and massaged your other breast as he worshiped your right one with his mouth, sucking on it gently and letting it twirl around in his mouth and his lightly pinched at the other one. You arched your back into him; your eyes closed having never felt anything like this before.

"Jack..." You breathed. You could feel Jack smirk against your breast as he brought the hand that was playing with your breast glide down to the place that was aching to be touched. You looked down at Jack as he brought his head up and kissed you passionately, when all of sudden you feel his hand graze over your sweet spot. You gasp and look at Jack shocked as you buck your hips towards him.

You kiss him hard, Jack starts rubbing your knob, and you moan grinding your sweetness against his hand. You couldn't take it anymore. You started to pull off the belt on his pants and Jack looked at you shocked. You weren't paying any attention as you desperately tried to pull Jack's pants off. Jack took his hand away and you whimpered feeling the sudden loss and Jack removed the rest of his clothing. There he stood above you naked, his throbbing member stiff in front of you. You admired it for a moment wondering exactly where it was supposes to go, and if it would fit seeing it's size.

"Jack-" Jack put a finger to your lips to shush you.

"Don't speak. Lay down." You did as you were told and laid down and Jack hovered above you.

"This is going to hurt, but I promise it will get better." You bit your lip and nodded your head. Jack eased himself into you and it felt like someone was tearing away at your insides. You whimpered trying desperately not to cry.

"Shh, it's okay. Love, it's okay. Shh." Jack kisses your forehead and wiped the hair away from your face as he slowly pushed himself into you deeper.

"Ow." Jack saw the pained look on your face and stopped.

"Ye want me to get out?" You shook your head.

"Just give me a minute." Jack nodded his head and kisses you. You kissed him back and he began to push himself in deeper until he was finally all the way in you.

"I wish ye could feel what I feel." Jack growled letting out a low moan. You bit your lip nodding your head and Jack slowly began to move in and out of you, as to not hurt you. Soon a pressure began to build up in your stomach and you grabbed onto Jack's back, wrapping your legs around his waist making him go in deeper.

"Faster." Jack looked at you as if to ask if you were sure and you nodded your head. Jack smirked and went faster causing you to let out a long moan and claw into his back. The friction between the two of you was starting to build up; you threw your head back enjoying the feeling of Jack being inside of you, loving that he could make you feel this way.

"Oh Jack!" You screamed as you reached your peak, your sweetness contracting around his member causing him to climax right after you. Jack panted and he fell on top of you. You felt invigorated and energized. You smiled as Jack fell over to the side of you.

"Ye were amazing love." You smirked and crawled on top of him and started to kiss his neck.

"What are ye doin'?" Jack raised a brow as you kissed down to his chest and lightly bit on a nipple. Jack grunted looking down at you.

"Ye might not want to do that." You looked up at him and rubbed yourself against his member, feeling it become stiff.

"Love..." Jack whispered as you kept rubbing yourself, and you whimpered lowly showing him that you wanted him. Jack couldn't hold himself any longer and placed himself inside of you again, this time not hurting as much as it did and he let you ride him. Every time you came down you could feel him hit that spot.

You moaned loudly feeling yourself build up as you rode him faster, his hands on your hips helping you. His eyes never leaving your hips. Your threw your head back moaning, your eyes closed when you feel Jack place his hand on the back of your head.

"I want ye to look at me." You let out a low moan as you were getting closer and you could tell he was too.

"Look at me when ye get there." You stared at him in the eyes and kissed him passionately as he did you. The both of you pulled apart when you reached your climax moaning loudly, staring into each other's eyes.

"Oh, god I love ye, Raven." Jack huffed as you fell limp on his chest. You lay there listening to his heartbeat, him still inside of you.

"I love you too, Jack." Jack smiled and kissed your head, and pulled himself out of you. The both of you groan not really wanting to. You felt empty without him.
Jack pulled the covers over the both you, seeing as it was night and pulled you close to him.

"Goodnight love."

"Goodnight Jack." He kissed you softly and you held onto him tight. This blissful night you would never forget.