But Have You Seen This Girl?

Mommy Dearest

"Don't yell at me Alex!" Kait rebuttled.

"I'm not yelling! You want me to yell?!" he yelled at her advancing on her.

"You're such an ASSHOLE!" she stated as she pushed him away from her.

"Well...you're a bitch!" he remarked.

"You know what they say. Behind every bitch is a guy who made her that way." she seethed.

Before Alex had a chance to fight back with words they heard crying from the bunk area. Kait and Alex stopped, and turned to see Jimmy standing there at the door, crying.

"Great. Look what you did." Kait snapped at Alex before turning to go and grab Jimmy.

"Wait," Alex interrupted.

Kaitlyn stopped and turned at Alex questioning.

"Let me get him?"

She nodded hesistantly.

He walked forward and picked up Jimmy and rested him on his hip. He was hesitant at first, but he was doing good so far, "Shhh..don't cry buddy. Shhh..everything is fine." Within no time Jimmy had calmed down, and was now the playful Jimmy Kaitlyn knew him to be. He had taken a liking to pulling on Alex's rather long hair. But Alex didn't seem to mind.

Maybe he wouldn't be that bad of a dad after all. her thoughts were interrupted when Shaant came strolling onto the bus, wearing quite a large smile.

"What do you want?" she asked knowing he was up to something.

"Well..we heard yelling and then crying..so everyone voted I should come and check that the three of you are still alive." he simply stated, but he had a slight twinkle in his eye.

"Now, are you gonna tell me what you really wanted?"

"Do you think I could borrow the Jimster for awhile?"

"Why?" she asked Shaant suspiciously.

"I just thought he would like to spend time with his Uncle Shaant is all."

"Mhm. Sureeeee." she replied.

"Okay, babies are babe magnets. It's completely weird. But when they see a baby, and a guy, they think it's cute. So can I borrow him for awhile?" he asked excitedly.

She looked over at Alex and Jimmy, Alex nodded.

"I guess..." she said.

"OH YAY!" Shaant yelled as he ran over to Alex and swooped Jimmy up into his arms.

"If anything happens to him..just remember I know where you live and sleep!" she threatened.

"Yes, mommy dearest." he said excitedly as he ran off the bus.

"Shaant!" she yelled as she ran to the door as is if she was going to chase after him.

Alex laughed as he stood behind her.

"He knows I hate being called that."

"Why? You're a great mom." Alex remarked.

"It just makes me feel.."

"Old?" Alex finished for her.

She nodded as she and Alex watched Shaant walking around the buses getting attention from the girls on the grounds. It was kinda funny how desperate guys could get to get attention from the opposite sex. Not that Shaant needed help, being the frontman of the band.