A Lot Like Love

Back Peddling

Macon stood there, bored to tears, as Ashley and Moray bounced up and down together. Hugging, kissing, and shrilling as if they hadn’t seen each other in ages. Macon rolled her eyes walking past them to sit down on the couch that was in Ashley's living room. Macon crossed her arms and arched her eyebrows as she watched Elton rub on Moray's growing tummy. Every time Macon saw Elton kiss Moray, she imagined them getting all hot and heavy in the back seat of Elton’s van.

"Uhg, Moray. I hope your happy, you screwed up your whole life for this moron, who will probably leave your butt. Didn’t you learn anything from Mom and Dad? How could you let that idiot touch you after you saw what Dad did to Mom? Your just soo ... Clueless." Macon bitterly thought as she watched her sister and Elton show more of their affection for one another. Ashley just made annoying little sounds like Ohh and Aww as they went on.

Once they finally came up for air, Moray and Elton made their way over to the couch that Macon was sitting on. Macon, not wanting to be sitting on the same piece of furnisher as her blinded-by-love sister, hopped off the couch and heavily dropped down on another sofa next to a another boy. Ashley sat down on top on her boyfriend David's lap, who was sitting in a big chair next to Moray and Elton.

Macon watched her sister and all of her friends talk about nonsense. "Maybe staying home listening to mom drown her tears in a tub of Rocky-Road wouldn’t have been so bad" Macon laughed as she finished her thought.

"You know, that’s the first time I've seen you smiled since you got in here." The boy who was sitting next to Macon, whispered in her ear. Macon looked at him, his brownie colored eyes were staring at her, as his beautiful lips curved into a smirk.

"I don’t have a lot to smile about these days." Macon huffed, turning her head away from him. With his pesky gob still by her ear, she heard his mouth open and then close. Macon could feel his warm breath on her neck now. " What? Is he trying to be sexy? Breathing on my neck like He’s some hot slab of beef. Ahh, no thank you Mr. Jonas, I think I’m off men for a while. Especially to pretty boys like you." Macon said, thinking to herself.

"Why not Macon Forrester? A girl like you should be smiling all the time, like your sister over there " He finally spoke, still talking gently into her ear. Macon whipped her head back around to him so quickly that her nose almost collided with his.

"One, I‘m nothing like my sister anymore, so don’t think you can sweet talk me a little and BAM you can get into my pants.” Macon declared sternly, but just quietly enough so only he could hear.

“No, I didn’t mean-“ He began back-peddling but Macon cut him off.

“Two, It surprises me that you could even remember my first name, more or less my last." Macon finished stating, squinting her blue eyes at him.

"One, we’ve met a couple times before-" He tried starting again but Macon interrupted him once more.

"Yes but you see, I didn’t want to meet you then, nor do I now. And we barely said three words to each other then, and I personally, would love to keep it that way. P.S. your not winning any points being all up in my grill." Macon sharply implied. Nick pulled back from Macon's personal bubble and laughed a bit while inching his head.

Denied

Of course Macon knew who he was, Nick Jonas lived two or three blocks down from her house. Other than that little trivia fact, Macon would have to be living under a very big rock to not know who he was in the first place. But what surprised her the most was that he remembered who she was. They weren’t friends, Gezz, He wasn’t even really friends with Ashley or her brain dead boyfriend. Macon was curious to why he even was here, but she wasn’t about to ask him now that he had finally shut up.
♠ ♠ ♠
Macon sure doesn't make it easy on a guy, huh?
Well tell me what you think.
[Bet you NEVER heard that one before, aye?]
The next one should be out tomarrow or later tonight,
Macon will be a little softer in that one. A LITTLE.