Adopt a Soldier, Vengeance!

Chapter 3: I Bet She's A Butch

Zacky's P.O.V.

I smiled as I opend the letter from Sgt. Morrison. She seemed pretty cool but the thing that shocked me is that she knows who we are and that she friends with our friends that are over in Iraq as well!

As I was reading the guys walked into my house Brian came up and asked "Hey Zack, What ya got there?"

Once he announced that I had a letter in my hands all of the other guys came in and started questioning me about it.

I sighed loudly and said "Alright enough with the questions jeezz. I signed up for the 'Adopt A Soldier' charity and I just got my first letter for the soldier I adopted."

Johnny asked "Oh! What's his name?"

I laughed and said "Her name is Sgt. Victoria Morrision!"

They all laughed at Johnny then stopped quickly and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Dude you got a chick?" Matt asked.

I laughed and nodded "Yeah.......oh and she's friends with Kevin and Chris and she's a big fan too!"

Jimmy spoke up "Dude what dose she look like? I bet she's a butch!"

I laughed and said "Sorry Jimbo I don't have any pictures of her yet but I'll ask for some this time!"

Johnny laughed and said "Dude Jimmy's probably right I bet she's a butch!"

I sighed loudly and said "Guys shut the fuck up I could care less if she's a butch atleast she has the guts to fight for us!"

Matt and Brian nodded and said "He's has a point!"

I smiled and said anyways I've got to write another letter and you fuckers are just gonna have to wait!"

I got out a pen and paper and just started writting everything just seemed to flow out on to the paper!

Johnny looked over my shoulder at what I was writting and said "Damn dude just tell her everything!"

I chuckled and said "Damn dude just get up in my business. She hasn't heard from anyone in the real world for most of the year dude she has now idea what's going on here or anywhere else except Iraq."

Brian must have heard me because he asked "Why not dosen't she have friends and family here in the states."

I shook my head and said "No from the information they gave me about here most of her family was killed in a freak plane crash years ago. The rest of her family disowned her because she joined the service andI guess they thought it was wrong for a woman to join the army. Her friends....lets just say they weren't exactly true friends they lost contact with her after her first tour."

Matt shook his head and asked "So she has no friends?"

I smiled and shook my head "Nope she has friends she's got Kevin and Chris!"

He looked at me through narrowed eyes and said "So you're telling me your adopted soldier is a big fan of Avenged and that some how she is friends with some of the colse friends we have in Iraq?"

I nodded and said "Yeah dude don't ask I don't know how anyways I have to finish this and head to the post office. Why are you fuckers at my house anyways?"

They all shrugged before Jimmy spoke up "We didn't have anything else to do."

I just shhok my head laughing to myself as I finished my letter. I kicked all of the guys out and drove to the post office to drop off the letter. I drove back home only to wait for the arrival of my next letter.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok so what do yall think!?