Alone Together We're Alone

that little ***

---you walked into the storage room and found Janelle, "hey Mel are you ok?" she asked looking at your expression. "I really don't know any more" you said shrugging, "come sit and tell me all about it" she said patting the box she was sitting on. "Don't we have to get ready to open the shop?" you asked trying to avoid the conversation. "Nope we can open whenever we want we're the owners" she said grinning "now tell me your problems I thought you and Pete patched things up." You nodded "we did this isn't about Pete" "is it a relationship poblem?" "I guess I mean I don't know" you said tonelessly. "what happened?" "well you remember the night Pete and I had the fight right?" Janelle nodded. "Well Patrick was comforting me and we....we umm..."

Janelle gasped "you had sex didn't you?" You nodded "and he well he sort of stopped talking to me and calling me and he left me this" you said handing her the note. "that little cunt I'll kill him" she growled "does Pete know?" you shook your head. "Please don't tell him you know how he gets" you said close to tears "why not he deserves whatever he gets he took advantage of you Mel." You shook your head "no he didn't he didn't want to I convinced him" you said beginig to cry.

---the day after you told Janelle, Joe came over to cheer you up but made you feel worse and then Andy found out the only one oblivious to your personal drama was Pete. You wondered if you were ever going to talk to Patrick again.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for the comment Meg. just for that you can have a huge bowl of marshmellows in the company of Joe ;]

thanks for reading
<3