Alone Together We're Alone

Joe made breakfast?

---you opened your eyes you were laying down in your bed you felt very dizzy and weak. You crawled to the living room Joe was asleep in the chair and Janelle was on the couch and Pete was on the ground. “Petey” you whispered crawling next to him and falling asleep yet again.

---“please wake up please be ok I never meant what I said please Mel please” you opened you eyes. “Thank God Mel you’re awake” you looked at Pete's worried face “hi Pete” you said sleepily your eyes threatening to close yet again. “What happened?” “You went to Murray’s record store and you passed out about a day and a half ago” “oh” you whispered curling up in a ball.

“Don’t go back to sleep here I’ll carry you to the kitchen Janelle made coffee and Joe made breakfast,” he said scooping you into his arms. “Joe made breakfast?” you asked skeptically. “Well he poured everyone a bowl of cereal and he saved you the last pop-tart.” Pete sat you down at the kitchen table Janelle and Joe smiled at you.

“I hate to tell you guys this but you’re creeping me out” Janelle rolled her eyes “whatever.” “How long has it been since you’ve actually eaten anything?” Joe asked looking at you a seriousness in his voice that you had never heard before. “I’m going on four weeks,” you said truthfully. “Well you are going to eat even if it is only a bowl full of marshmallows,” Pete said glancing at the bowl Joe had put out for you (he had picked out all the cereal leaving only the marshmallows).
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks for reading
<3CLAUDIA