Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Donald the...Drama Queen?

♥Evelyn♥

I looked around, "Sora?" I called.

"Sora!" I frowned, where did he go?

"EVELYN!" Sora called, "Over here!"

I turned to see Sora, Donald, and Goofy in an alleyway.

I ran over to them, "Listen guys, I have to-"

"HONESTLY EVELYN!" Donald shook his finger- er…feather, at me, "I TURN MY BACK FOR ONE MINUTE AND-"

"NO! I'm serious, I have to tell you-"

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME! I'M DRIVING YOU BACK TO TRAVERSE TOWN WHEN WERE DONE HERE, NOW UNLESS YOU WANT THE SHIP TO LEAVE WITHOUT YOU TH-"

"DONALD! SHUT YOUR BEAK! I HAVE SOMETHING SERIOUS TO TELL YOU DAMNIT!"

"YEAH? WELL I-"

"Quite the temper you have there Miss Jenkins" came a smug voice from above.

I looked up to see the creepy thin man from earlier.

Sora stepped in front of me, "What do you want, and how do you know Evelyn?" he growled.

AW! HE'S BEING PROTECTIVE! Argh. We have our moments at the worst times.

I sighed.

"It's not what I want of Evelyn, more, of someone else" he replied.

I rolled my eyes. Sick pervert.

"Am I? Evelyn, tell me."

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"What kind of sick pervert am I?"

I frowned, "Come again?"

Is he one of those freako mind readers?

Sick perverted mind freak.

"That's not very nice," he cooed.

"WHY DON'T YOU START MAKING SOME SENSE!?" Sora screamed, whipping out his keyblade.

The man laughed and walked away into a continently placed door.

Sora turned to me, "Are you okay? Who was that guy? How do you know him?" he asked.

"Yes. I don't know. I don't."

"What?" Goofy scratched his head.

"I'm fine. I don't know who he is, other than he works with this creepy sickly green woman, and he's looking for a princess named Jasmine. And I don't know him, and I'd really, really, like to keep it that way."

Suddenly, there came a shift from behind the boxes. We all turned around.

"Who’s there?" Donald pointed his staff at the corner.

"Hello?" a soft voice came from the corner.

"Donald, put your staff down" I said.

He didn't.

"Put your staff down" I tried again.

He gripped it tighter.

"DONALD PUT YOUR DAMN STAFF DOWN!" I screamed, "OR I'LL STRIKE YOU WITH LIGHTNING!"

Donald pouted and went over to the other corner to sulk with a sullen look on his face.

I rolled my eyes, "Drama queen. You can come out now Jasmine," I said.

A girl with an ocean blue outfit stepped out gracefully, "How do you know my name?" She asked carefully, as if I were a stalker.

"I was in the plaza when I heard the freaky skinny man and the green woman talking, and I saw you behind the fruit stand," I said, shrugging.

"That's where you were? Listening to other people's conversations, well I ought to-"

"Lightning, Donald" I said in a sing-song voice.

Donald went back to sulking.

"Oh, yes, Jafar was once my father's most trusted advisor…but now…he's so secretive, always whispering to Maleficent… and now…you have to warn him! You have to warn him that he's in danger! The city is in danger!" Jasmine cried.

"Er…warn who Ja-" Goofy was cut off by me elbowing him in the ribs, "She's a princess" I whispered harshly.

"Oh, right, my apologies your highness, but…who exactly would you like us to warn?" he asked.

"Aladdin!" she said.

"Aladdin? Where might I find this street rat?" the overly smug voice came from above again.

"You know, you're REALLY starting to piss me off," I said, grimly.

He ignored me, "Jasmine, allow me to find you more suitable company my dear princess," he said.

"Donald…" I said, shakily.

"You see" Jafar began again, "These little rats won't do"

"Jasmine, run!" Sora scream-whispered.

"Donald…" I said again.

Jasmine did as she was told and Sora pulled out his keyblade.

"DONALD!" I screamed.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT EVELYN?" he asked.

Jafar walked away smirking as heartless appeared from the sky.

"GAH! YOU IDIOT! YOU COULDN'T HAVE USED LIGHTNING NOW?!"

"WELL I DIDN'T SEE YOU USING OBI-ONE!"

"BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP AND FIGHT!" Goofy screamed.

We both turned and stared at Goofy who was now fighting with blank looks.

"Did Goofy just…" I trailed off.

"…Scream at us?" Donald finished my sentence.

I looked at him.

"FIGHT!" Sora shouted.

I shrugged and began fighting the heartless.

Fortunately, they were small so we finished them off quickly.

Sora brushed his shoulder off, "Now" he said, "to find Aladdin."

I sighed, "are you serious?" I asked.

"Yeah, I am, got a problem?" He questioned.

"Well…er…no…but…"

"Good then, let's go," he said, walking out of the alley, Donald and Goofy trailing behind him.

"But…shouldn't we find Jasmine first?" I whispered to myself, "I mean, Jafar is after her, isn't he?"

"Are you coming, Evelyn?" Goofy peeked his head back into the alley.

"Y-yeah, I was just…thinking," I said.

Donald poked his head back too, "Yeah, that will be the day," he said.

"GUYS LET'S GO!" I heard Sora yell from a bit away.

"Better go," I laughed, "let's not keep king Sora waiting," I said.
Damn. Control issues much? I sighed and followed Donald and Goofy into the desert.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long, guys.
Mary is a FREAXXX

Subscribe.

Comment.

You know you want to.