Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Make Like a Banana and SPLIT

♥Evelyn♥

I fanned myself as we walked through the desert, "this is so pointless, why would anyone be out here?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't they?" Sora asked playfully.

I sighed; Sora was so not my favorite person at the moment.

"I kind of agree with Evelyn" Goofy said, "it's hot"

"Yeah? Well I don't" Donald said.

"No one asked your opinion," I mumbled harshly.

"No one asked yours either" he shot back.

"Will you two cool it?" Sora asked calmly, but he was clearly irritated with our constant arguments.

"Sora" I said, "look" I pointed to a spot in the sand where a guy with black hair was sinking into a hole, surrounded by heartless.

Sora grinned at me, "Told you," he said, running over to fight the heartless.

"Show off" I muttered, running after him.

After a moment, they were gone and we ran over to the hole where the boy was barely awake.

Then we heard some poofing and Goofy sighed, "Gawrsh, not again" he cried.

I turned around to start fighting but then I heard the boy shout, "Genie! Get rid of these guys!"

I spun back around to face him, "What?" Then I gasped at the blue cloud of smoke and the blue genie that emerged once it cleared.

"YEAH! WISH NUMBER ONE COMING RIGHT UP!" And with a snap of his blue fingers, the heartless disappeared into a pink cloud of fog.

Sora, Donald, and Goofy looked around like they didn't know what hit them.

I smirked, "haven't you guys seen a genie before?" I mumbled.

"Are you…are you Aladdin?" Sora asked.

"Yeah, I am." He grinned.

"Well, Jasmine told us to come find you" Goofy explained.

"She's in trouble," Donald said.

"I see." Aladdin commented as a purple carpet flew beside us, "Thanks, Sora."

Pfft. Like Sora did all of the work.

"Aladdin, what are you doing out here?" Sora asked.

"Same old stuff," Aladdin smiled, "Hunting legendary treasure. Just paid a visit to the Cave of Wonders."

The carpet flew around me and Aladdin continued, "Found that magic carpet, and this lamp" he said, pulling out the golden lamp from which he'd summoned the genie earlier, "Legend has it, that whoever holds the lamp can summon the-"

"PLEASE KID! LEAVE THE INTROS TO A PROFESSIONAL!" Genie said, appearing behind Sora, causing him to jump, "THE ONE AND ONLY, GENIE OF THE LAMP! RUB-A-DUB-DUB THE LAMP AND HAVE YOUR DEAREST WISHES GRANTED! ALADDIN! CONGRADULATIONS!"

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing.

"Is this an advertisement or a game show?" I whispered, so no one could hear.

Except, apparently, Sora could, "I know, right? Try not to laugh" he smiled at me.

I blushed and nodded.

Donald looked at the genie in awe, "Any wish?" he asked.

Genie held his hand out in front of the duck's face, "Patience my fine feathered friend, any THREE wishes. One wish. Two wish. Three wish. Then I make like a banana and SPLIT" he said, disappearing.

Then he came back, "Our lucky winner made his first wish." Genie leaned into Sora, "And let me tell you, what a doosy that wish was." He said.

After he leaned away from Sora I whispered, "Definitely a game show." I giggled.

Sora poked me in the ribs, but smiled.

"WE HAVE TO GO SAVE JASMINE!" Aladdin jumped up.

I sighed, men.

Aladdin climbed aboard the magic carpet, followed by Donald, Goofy, and Sora. They looked at me expectantly, "Well, are you coming?" Donald asked.

"Um…can I…walk?"

Sora rolled his eyes and picked me up, placing me behind him, "Just hold onto me, okay?"

I nodded and gripped his shirt as we sailed back to the city, secretly very happy about touching him.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
Two updates in two days? Gasp.
Mary the FREAXXX

Comment.

Subscribe.

You know you want to.