Such a Simple Little Heartless Girl

Pinnocchio

♥Evelyn♥

The next morning I was awoken by screaming in the next room over, which would be Sora's room. Sighing, I went to go check it out, knowing that it was probably as stupid as a spider.

And when I got there, I realized that it was, in fact, a spider that he was screaming at.

After picking the guy up, and placing him on the little bugger's bed, I walked back into my room and proceeded to get dressed.

"Guy" being the spider.

"The little bugger" being Sora.

When I was all ready I went back into Sora's room to find him shirtless, his shirt laying on his bed. When he saw me I blushed and he did too.

I don't know why though because he is…

No. No. And No.

I cannot like Sora….he's…SORA.

What else can I say.

After he pulled a shirt over his bare torso he turned and said, "We're all meeting at the accessory shop, if you wanna head over…with me?"

I blushed even harder, "O-okay…" He smiled.

NO EVELYN. NO LIKING SORA.
♥

When we got to the accessory shop, we saw a little wooden puppet on the floor, and Jiminy, who had come along with Donald and Goofy to help them, hopped down to get a closer look at the little fellar.

"Well, well, as I live and breathe, if it isn't Pinocchio!" He said.

The puppet looked up and I jumped back, gripping Sora who was suppressing a laugh at my spaz moment.

"Oh, hi Jiminy!" The puppet- er…Pinocchio said.

"What in the world are you doing down here?"

And it's like were not even here anymore…

"Um…. playing hide-and-seek."

Liar.

Jiminy began pacing around on the floor, "I just don't believe it, and here I was up all night just worried sick about you, why of all the- PINOCCHIO!"

I looked at the puppet to see that in fact, his nose had grown. I smirked, told you he was lying.

"Pinocchio! Are you telling me the truth?" Jiminy exclaimed.

"Yes."

"Then tell me, what is this?" Jiminy inquired.

"It was a present…"

"No fibbing now! You know you're not supposed to tell lies a lie only grows and grows till ya get caught! Plain as the nose on your face."

"But if you wants something, why wait? Why not just take it?"

I looked longingly at Sora; woody down there has a point.

Jiminy jumped up and down, "Oh my! Who told you that? You need some advice from your conscience."

I looked up at the ceiling, apparently, so do I…

That's right, you're my conscience Jiminy! I'll never tell lies as long as you're around!"

And his nose shrunk back to its normal size. Yippee.

"You need to be good so you can become a real boy! You promised Geppetto you would be, right?"

Pinocchio sprung up, "Oh! Do you know where father is?"

A look of worry ran over Jiminy's face, "He's not with you?"

"JIMINY! LET'S GO FIND FATHER!" Pinocchio announced.

"Now hold on! There are all sorts of dangers and temptations out there. I'll go find Geppetto so just you wait here. These fellows will be helping me."

I cleared my throat. I am not a fellow.
"We will?" Sora asked.

"Well, shall we go, Sora?"

"You could have asked us first…" Sora muttered, looking at the ground.

I turned around in a huff, "FIRE!" I said harshly, blowing a huge fireball into the fireplace, heating up the whole room.
♥
♠ ♠ ♠
So, today is a writing day, which is good right?
I'd deeply appreciate comments.
Comments = Updates
Updates = Happy Reader.
Kay?
XXX
maryedith